Last heroic boss

Hi, my 10man is currently 6/13 and at just more than a week for the new patch, i wonder wich boss should we try. Nefa, Alakir, Cho'gall.
    im sure gear its not problem

Thanks

Deleted
    Id say Alakir why? Hello elemental LORD like Ragnaros you know LORD xD

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Al'akir 10 man H is a god dam joke

Go go OP

Deleted
    What bosses have you killed? Hows your setup looking?
    We've been progressing on Nef after beating all the other hm's in there repetedly. Using the nuke Onyxia right away tactic, which means you will push 0 crackles in phase 1 and 2. And going full out on Nefarian in p3.(also having the Nef tank hold Nef and the adds for the first phase). Most 10man guilds i've seen kill Nef has done it that way.

If you're at 6/13, there's better choices to kill other than the end boss of each raid

It really depends what you're best at. If your add kiting from your tank is outstanding, you should do nefarian since it's the hardest bit of the fight. If your raid co-ordination and execution is your strongest point you should be doing Al'akir. Cho'gall is your best bet if you have a Disc priest & Mage/Lock or have 2 amazing healers and the other one can go offspec dps. They are all even to be honest, this is from a Tanking & Raid leading PoV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlover View Post
    If you're at 6/13, there's better choices to kill other than the end boss of each raid
    agree with this tbh, there are several easier bosses than the last 3 (of which cho'gall isn't one).