Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    What's wrong with not being able to see one boss?
    If you aren't that good at the game you wouldn't be able to beat it anyway and it keeps the fanatical hardcore players happy that there is something they get to do that other people don't (because heaven forbid that they be pleased with their superior gear)
    Superior gear you say? Am I delusional or isn't there ilvl 378 craftables, rep rewards and plain welfare gear in patch 4.2? What's with the derogatory poke at players who actually spend more time trying to clear raiding content?

u jelly or what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    Wotlk: no restriction you see the fights in all it's glory (just a few fights with added gimmicks)
    Cata: 2 end bosses in a row with heroic only restrictions

I'd say that's trying too hard bro, and you know this is something they will keep on pushing, and they will only take it further and further, hell for all we know they might break out the "HEROICZ ONLY" on Deathwing just to prove they really are the "B" Team of WoW Dev's.
    And WoTLK was a great expansion, right? The player base was so satisifed.

If you're so keen on seeing all content go kill Cho'gall heroic and there you go, Sinestra will be yours for the taking. No harm no fowl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heroic gear is ilvl 391, so yes, it will be superior to the 378 gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Heroic gear is ilvl 391, so yes, it will be superior to the 378 gear.
    You read my comment out of context. He was commenting on how the 'hardcore players' weren't satisifed with their 'superior gear', my point was that it's only superior for the amount of time that a tier lasts.

Getting back to the initial question; what is wrong with letting 'fanatical hardcore players' see a boss that the average casual don't-care-that-much-about-raiding population don't get to see?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Raggy have Worgen animations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

The animation and the model itself look pretty good but... erm... those horns (BUNNEH ears!!!) are really... really... funny

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    The animation and the model itself look pretty good but... erm... those horns (BUNNEH ears!!!) are really... really... funny
    He has always had them.

10+ Year Old Account
    FUCK, his legs are heroic?!? Shit. I was hoping to go on trial with that bastard! He owes me child support for christ sakes... so called "being killed in mc" excuse doesn't work on me anymore! He'll get whats coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    He has always had them.
    To be honest, I've never raided MC back in the day, and these, erm, ears, became strikingly awkward to me with the emergence of The Firelands. Just my observation of course, albeit a bit too late xD

[Have Legs, Will Travel].

Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    Because only 20% of the total WoW population actually does heroic/gives a flying fuck about heroics, either you make content for all or non simple as that, but then again WoW is only a step away from "Premium Pay 2 Play Boss fights" if Bobby Kotick keeps on running things.
    Stop being bad and actually go fight him on heroic than? saying, "ZOMG BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE HIM WITH LEGZ!!!!!1111oneoneone" makes you sound like a child. He is available for everyone to see on Heroic, there is nothing stopping you from seeing him, besides you know the obvious of you being a terrible player that cannot seem to find a guild that would accept you/carry you to heroic Ragnaros.

Nothing in this game is "exclusive", everyone can access the content, providing they can work in a group with others, and your childish reasoning of "content for all or none" is well yea, just childish, let me guess you were the kid that cried when you went to someone elses birthday party and they got presents for their birthday and you had to wait for your birthday so you threw a hissyfit?, because from reading all your posts in this thread that is exactly how you are coming off.

Hardcore raiders deserve to have something to see that only other hardcore raiders do, it makes the game more exciting and actually pushes people to want to continue clearing content at a harder level after doing it all on normal.

TL;DR : If you want to see everything, actually put in some effort and don't expect everything to be handed to you on a platter.

people like you are what make games like this become for lack of a better word "casual" with no real feel like you need to down bosses.

Deleted
    So he could do the irish riverdance obviously..

people are so ignorant these days. When he's dropped to 10%, hes gonna stun the raid and do the riverdance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post

people are so ignorant these days. When he's dropped to 10%, hes gonna stun the raid and do the riverdance.
    I'd double my subscription fee to see that.

cuz his cba or his just to awesome to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    My bet is that he will do the moonwalk or the thriller dance at 10%

He beleives were not good enough for him till the third time we slay him.
    Geeza aka Parilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to say, the animations with the legs look bad ass. To those complaining that you can't do heroic modes-either man up and join a guild or kill it next tier when its trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ncs View Post
    You read my comment out of context. He was commenting on how the 'hardcore players' weren't satisifed with their 'superior gear', my point was that it's only superior for the amount of time that a tier lasts.
    And once the next tier is out, the "hardcore players" (if they are actually good at playing) just go out and get the new gear so their gear is still superior
    Where is the problem here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    (RED LIGHT)¡¡¡¡SPOILERS!!!!(RED LIGHT)

During his dying animation:

"With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    During his dying animation:

"With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!!!!!!!
    Yes. This is the best quote for that.

That dying animation is pretty sweet - melting into a pile of slag and cooling stone. So long, sucker!

Because legs are so heroic.