Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by blade5o View Post
    A. Survey says: OP is a troll.
    B. OP has been in a basement last few months.
    Great input, with people like you we'll change the world...into something out of a mad max remake by Uwe Boll or resembling a frat party full of closet homosexuals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Yeah that's clearly not what you were saying at all
    If that's what you were saying then you would have been agreeing with me and would never have had to post at all.
    Ehm, I was referencing what you wrote in paranthesis in the post I quoted. Do I really need to repeat myself? Your derogatory poke against players who clear end-game raiding content fast.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    Wotlk: no restriction you see the fights in all it's glory (just a few fights with added gimmicks)
    Cata: 2 end bosses in a row with heroic only restrictions

I'd say that's trying too hard bro, and you know this is something they will keep on pushing, and they will only take it further and further, hell for all we know they might break out the "HEROICZ ONLY" on Deathwing just to prove they really are the "B" Team of WoW Dev's.
    Algalon would like a word with you. Also, why don't you actually try and kill these bosses if you're so cheesed you can't see them. The heroic only bosses are great and there is no need to remove them. They offer something special to the people actually willing to invest their time into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    Wotlk: no restriction you see the fights in all it's glory (just a few fights with added gimmicks)
    Cata: 2 end bosses in a row with heroic only restrictions

I'd say that's trying too hard bro, and you know this is something they will keep on pushing, and they will only take it further and further, hell for all we know they might break out the "HEROICZ ONLY" on Deathwing just to prove they really are the "B" Team of WoW Dev's.
    I think there are more people complaining about the heroic fights being exactly the same pretty much as normal just more unforgiving than there are people complaining that they're making heroic's different to normal and the people who can't do the heroic versions missing out on a couple fo changed fights.

Be happy you can actually kill the end bosses in every raid now, tbc not many killed illidan or archimonde let alone KJ.

To the people saying Rag probably does not die, he melts and then turns black, meaning he hardened. When lava hardens, it means all the heat has dispersed. I am quite sure that means he is dead. If the elemental lord of fire is no longer burning, he is no longer fire. He technically becomes a type of rock.

because he is a cocky son of a bitch just like every other raid boss.. he doesnt see the need to bother until we piss him off so much that it starts to bother him.

Quote Originally Posted by pirAa View Post
    People doing normal mode arent worthy to see his legs.
    This and lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    As far as I've gathered in the heroic mode of the encounter he starts walking around. With his legs.
    Oh he walks with his legs? Oh yeah I totally didn't know what you meant by "walking around" I needed the "with his legs" part to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    Yeah I guess I missed that part, seems blizzard is trying really hard to convince me with this patch that heroic modes are content.
    They are, whether you're "convinced" or not.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

sounds like a big game of "the floor is lava".
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD