Poll: When was your first raid?

Thread: First Raid

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Talking First Raid

What was the first raid that you have ever completed when the raid was part of the current content?My first was Kara in the middle of BC on my holy pally.
    Poll has been added
    Last edited by Dahine; 2011-06-19 at 03:54 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Old old days OP

We use to raid Scholomance and Strathome back in my day

A dreadful time even, 30 people+ would wipe to a instance meant for 5 mans. Good times

Very good times

Mine was Naxx during wrath. I was just hitting 60 for the first time on my mage when wrath was released but I was able to catch up way before Ulduar was released =) fun times.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    First raid was ZG on Orc Shaman back in teh old days
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

Karazhan <3.

Molten Core/Onyxia

I was a hunter back then.. our only usefulness was tranq shot...

Well I completed ZA and Kara back in the day when BC was in its prime, despite the fact that I was incredibly casual. The first raid I completed before the next sequential raid came out was Ulduar though

first raid that was current for me was MC. then i took a break and after that was Ulduar, a couple weeks before ToC
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

First raid was MC, first max level raid was VoA 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazahn. 10 char

Deleted
    well ubrs :P

My first raid was ICC, and I thought it was amazing at the time, I still kind of do despite it being easy.
    I never thought anything of it at the time, but now that I've done challenging, engaging raids in Cata, I realize how much better they are... Although I do prefer the WoTLK lore to Cata's. THE LICH KING WAS EVERYWHERE!

15+ Year Old Account
    UBRS/Ony/MC

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine was Upper Blackrock Spire, was nervous since I had to kite the last boss for the first time and I was new to kiting.

UBRS I think for me, then ZG I guess? :P

Naxxramas, Wrath of the Lich King Edition.

i really 1st got in to raiding when SSC and TK 1st came out. i didnt actually get in to those until maybe a month before sunwell. and i never finished any t6 instances i kinda gave up by then.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the first raid that I ever completed was ZA in Burning Crusade. Completed meaning killed the end boss, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

My first raid was Stratholme living side... ugh that was so long ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Resentful
    I'm pretty sure Scholo and UBRS were meant to be 10-man encounters back in that time. Dun remember Strat too well, never cared for it back then. I know LBRS was the 5-man and UBRS was the 10 though. :] And I remember doing Scholo all of the freaking time for that damned Ancient Bone Bow on my hunter... never saw it drop... got it on my paladin in Wrath and never let it go.