Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

First boss in ZG ...WTF?

Im so sick and tired of this fucking shitty boss.....dosnt matter how good gear you have..you WILL wipe. me(enh) and my friend(prot war) joined this with a decent grp..everyone was raid geared...then after about 10 wipes.. the healer(druid) left..and we got another druid...5 more wipes, and I respecced resto...so we had 2 fully epic geared healers. and what do u think happends? yeah...wipefest........................................................................... ..

All those dmg shit on the ground. ofc, with a grp with friends it easy...but in a pug? no. that toxin link shit, walk as fast as I can..still take shitloads of dmg.

OMG, nerf this shit!!

Really sorry for this QQ post, just wanna know if anyone else think that this dung/boss is shit.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People do not know how to interrupt this boss

and run away from each other

Though it isn't that bad, just do what I stated

10+ Year Old Account
    Most fun boss in game, in all honesty. Never seen so many people rage so hard and leave repeatedly. Love getting ZG

Brony Friend Finder--->http://tinyurl.com/4x88w3a Steam: Some form of Disso, (changes daily)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If you still wipe on Venoxis, you are bad. It's that simple. He is as piss easy as the rest of them. Honestly even retarded pugs can do him without a single death. Just move and interupt. Done.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DissoOfEredar View Post
    Most fun boss in game, in all honesty. Never seen so many people rage so hard and leave repeatedly. Love getting ZG
    You know it's always amusing to watch people stand in the green clouds

It's almost as good as Yogg'saron clouds

10+ Year Old Account
    As a DK tank I've killed this boss from 60% on alone. And I'm not even in full 353 gear. The only dangerous thing is his toxic link, and that's really not that hard of a mechanic.

its not a hard boss lol ofc pug fails but you qq about you failing too? or what? :P
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    I healed all bosses in ZG at ilvl ~335, only the panther was fun. Dunno what kind of fail healers you got but it was only bad luck.

Deleted
    have peeps linked run away from each other, and have the tank run behind boss whenever he starts casting his frontal cone attack, after that its just aoe healing.

Its deffo harder than the "normal" heroics but its kinda that i like about it.

Just ran 8 straight ZG runs, everyone wiped, but me. When I'm in my guild group, one rarely dies. People are just not too smart.
    - wyrd bið ful aræd -

I know many that couldn't when they should because they didn't want when they could.

Position all Ranged and the healer in a way that they don't even need to move to stop the link. Interrupt every cast and it's pretty easy.

Deleted
    I always enjoy when people die to that stupid boss, I usually run it with a tank mate of mine.. We also end up 2 manning it most of the time. I just enjoy seing ppl that don't know how to spread out and interrupt. They also don't learn when they die, they go an qq on various forums about hard boss being hard, and I love it <3

If hes on Enh shaman and cant interrupt theres something wrong

Interrupt the boss

Spread the ranged out so link breaks instantly

Don't stand in green shit

Never wiped to this boss in a PuG. Maybe you are shit and you chase people when you get linked or something. L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    If you still wipe on Venoxis, you are bad. It's that simple. He is as piss easy as the rest of them. Honestly even retarded pugs can do him without a single death. Just move and interupt. Done.
    ^^ quoting this guy cause he is 100% correct, i heal that boss all the time on my paladin, both guild groups and pugs. it's a joke. the damage is none existent unless you got 3 melee dps + tank and your healer is standing in melee range, making the toxic link stay up for more then 2 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offence (probably isnt you) but its a L2P boss
    tank it facing the Zul gurub entrance ( that way, you know what i mean)
    melee behind it, ranged on the altar at the back out of everything
    if melee get link, run to the far corner of the area, range go to other far side, that should minimize damage taken and give dps breathing room, yes its a hard boss, but i run with a warlock, and resto shaman ( resto is full 353) and we have no problems at all.

---------- Post added 2011-06-20 at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    I healed all bosses in ZG at ilvl ~335, only the panther was fun. Dunno what kind of fail healers you got but it was only bad luck.
    you must mean more? 335 you cant even get in, you need 346.

I dont fail. Im allways the last person to die, except if I get the link..when I get link and I pop wolf and run like hell, and that dosnt matter when I still get down to 10% or so in a few sec and we have a resto druid who cant burst heal me up. and yes, I do actually interrupt each cast. it just too hard for braindead ppl which is all over the palce :<

As a DK tank, I end up soloing it most the time. Its a fun fight for me. The very first time I did it, everyone wiped at 90%. When I soloed him everyone was like omfg u rock. Not really, he hits like a girl anyway. The link is what messes everyone up.

It's quite simple boss. Partner is much more annoying. But I rly hate last boss of ZG, while I do 0 mistakes on this boss, there are so many pll who don't understand how to stand there, it's just sad...

Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    dosnt matter how good gear you have..you WILL wipe.
    You're right that the first boss fight is not about gear, but wiping is dependent on avoiding the bad stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    You know it's always amusing to watch people stand in the green clouds

It's almost as good as Yogg'saron clouds
    Yogg Saron's clouds were more fun imo. The adds spawning made it that much better.