Deleted

{PVP} Ret Paladin

Hi all im just staring out with trying pvp and im having trouble finding any info on what glyths i should use all the sites ive found dont have the prime glyth slot and are for patch 3.3 hope u can point me in the right direction or just tell me what u guys use and i can try from their to fig out whats best for me thx

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.retlol-the-guide.com/4-chapter-4-pvp

Some of it is a bit out of date, but the enchants, gems and glyphs should give you a good starting point.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthian View Post
    Hi all im just staring out with trying pvp and im having trouble finding any info on what glyths i should use all the sites ive found dont have the prime glyth slot and are for patch 3.3 hope u can point me in the right direction or just tell me what u guys use and i can try from their to fig out whats best for me thx
    Prime glyphs are almost always the same:

Seal of Truth, Templar's Verdict, WoG/Exo (depending on your build/tactics, WoG is currently a more solid choice with our survivability problems)

More choices in major glyphs:

Hammer of Justice (very strong option, most Rets take this)

Turn Evil (for fearing lock pets and DKs in Lichborne)

Ascetic Crusader/Cleansing(both are mana saving glyphs, choice depends on what you find you're using the most, if you have good uptime - take Crusader, if you have bad uptime and have to cleanse a lot - Cleansing)

Minor glyphs:

Seal of Truth

Seal of Insight

(both for seal changing, you will sometimes switch to Insight to heal yourself and then back to SoT to deal damage)

Blessing of Kings/Might (take the one that you use more often, depending on arena comp and available buffs)
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    this may be a stupid question Drakell but why have u glythed turn evil, where would u use the spell in pvp?

---------- Post added 2011-06-20 at 10:38 PM ----------

ah already answered in above post thx all