Wiping in Firelands

Are there teleporters of some sort in this raid? Because it looks really really really big and really really really long run backs can slow down progression. Like really.

Havent seen any teleporters but in the area of the first 4 bosses you can use your ground mount to get around

I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Like really.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Havent seen any teleporters but in the area of the first 4 bosses you can use your ground mount to get around
    Even with ground mounts it still looks like it'll be a decent distance especially if you're going for the gatekeeper or any bosses past him. I haven't been inside of it on PTR yet, but this is just what I can tell from vids.

When I tried Gatekeeper on PTR it took approx 20-30 seconds to get from entrance of firelands to him so it's about the same as a run to chogall

who wipes these days? =S wipe times only mattered back in BC where you wiped more than once a night ......

Yes there are teleporters in the raid, though they're not as comprehensive as the Ulduar ones.

Really.

As the previous poster said. There are teleporters to most, if not all boss locations.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    who wipes these days? =S wipe times only mattered back in BC where you wiped more than once a night ......
    Well, we can't all be cool like you, and some of us losers might end up needing more than 0 attempts to down a boss. Then again, we will be trying this ingame, instead of "downing" them on youtube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    Sorry bro, some people do content when it's current, not 6 months into a patch. :/

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Well, we can't all be cool like you, and some of us losers might end up needing more than 0 attempts to down a boss. Then again, we will be trying this ingame, instead of "downing" them on youtube.
    is that the new normal mode blizzard has come up with ensure everyone gets to see ALL content? you get an achieve for watching them downed on youtube now? prolly get the loots mailed to you also no?

''Don't be lazy, just walk''... God I just love saying that.

Back in classic MC when you whiped at Ragnaros, you had to wait for 39 people to walk all the way back...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    where is the "like" button when we need it

but yeah, i hope there will be teleporter.. better then now

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    ''Don't be lazy, just walk''... God I just love saying that.

Back in classic MC when you whiped at Ragnaros, you had to wait for 39 people to walk all the way back...
    I'm surprised no one trolled me with a response like that lol.

Well as long as there are SOME teleporters it shouldn't be so bad. And hopefully there aren't any elevators in firelands *prays*

From the streams I saw there are portals.