Poll: Spoon or Fork

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Fork like most normal people lol x

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    Fork like most normal people lol x

Dont know why you say normal people... cause a larger % of the world population that eats rice uses either chopsticks or their hands...

As for me.. i use both spoon and fork, depending on the rice... plain white rice, add a little bit of milk and spoon feed that shit. Any rice with shit added (meats, veggies, etc...) ill fork it.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Deleted
    Depends when i am home i just use a fork
    but when i am over to some friends i use both

Who eats rice with a fork or spoon? Crazy people. Use chopsticks like a normal human being!

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Quote Originally Posted by Akrocius View Post
    I use a fork because I usually eat rice with some kind of meat, and its hard to impale meat on a spoon.
    This is how I eat, and is so true.

I'm with the chopsticks option.
    I tend to find with oriental style food I actually eat faster/easier with 'sticks than with spoon/fork.
    Never quite got the hang of properly "cutting" with sticks but otherwise rather dexterous for a westerner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Chopsticks. Best way to consume any rice.

if anything is eatable with spoon i do so.

fork

I never eat rice without something else

Fork left hand knife in right, use the knife to place rice on your fork. Then again I'm from Europe so I don't eat like a savage. Chopsticks are fine but hands? Really?

As for spoon my brother sometimes shovels rice in his mouth with a spoon...if that's your goal I guess go for it.
    Last edited by Aion; 2012-04-03 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aion View Post
    Fork left hand knife in right, use the knife to place rice on your fork. Then again I'm from Europe so I don't eat like a savage. Chopsticks are fine but hands? Really?

As for spoon my brother sometimes shovels rice in his mouth with a spoon...if that's your goal I guess go for it.
    You arent a savage huh... so eating with your hands makes you a savage now. how do you eat fried/ bbq chicken??? knife and fork??? what about ribs?? Im guessing since you arent a savage, you use a knife and fork... do you fork fruits and vegetables too???

Hands are the only tools you need.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Deleted
    I put my head on the plate and suck it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's just rice and nothing else, I use a spoon.
    If there's rice coinciding with a meal, I use a fork.
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

Deleted
    I like to use chopstick to eat rice but I always fail.
    FYI: not asian, british.

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat rice and beans with fork and a knife , add up a dressing that is made up of mayo and sugar with salad and bam! you got yourself a gourmet food that is da bomb!

Spoon or fork, depends on what I'm eating with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    chopsticks! forks are for dorks, spoons are for loons. chopsticks you can't rhyme to make people feel silly so nyah.
    Chopsticks are for floppydicks? Haha you're unwillingly flaccid when with rice!

Sometimes spoon sometimes fork doesnt matter to me

I suppose it depends on what type of rice/ what is on the rice. If it is just plain rice then a spoon. However if it is like a sticky rice then a spoon. Also if the rice has a sauce or something mixed in then definitely a spoon.

Although spork ftw!

I was raised using a fork to eat rice so that's how I naturally do it.
    Unless there is no clean forks in which case I use a spoon
    Unless it is sticky rice in which case I use my hands (thanks Asian roommate for pointing out the existence of Sticky Rice)