Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    I play...world of warcraft :\

Exploit people's weakness and then use it against them ;D
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to continuing my education and seeking a career, I am lazy and unmotivated. I'd rather work at a fruit stand and live alone in a teeny house in the forest than to learn about things I have zero amount of interest in.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I am fairly apathetic.

I dont think about what I am going to say to someone as a joke, even if it may hurt them. (it has gotten me in trouble at work before)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

I have a Interest in something i will never reveal to people because they will not like it. even tho i don't do anything cruel i still having problems with the interest but i don't know what to do to get rid of it. I only accept it so far as my lifestyle. (stop doing it is not a option)

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Ditto.
    I pretty much lack emotions.
    Some guy crashed into a tree outside my house. I didn't hear the crash and apaprently he almost died.
    Luckily my neighbours noticed it and called for an ambulance so he survived.

Later on they told me about it and I just shrugged it off.
    You're overusing my previous avatar four eyes.

Something bad about me.

No one gets my jokes, and usually get offended or take them the wrong way as just being scathing sarcasm/rudeness.

I have an incredibly short temper. But unlike when i was a teenager I no longer take swings at people..... I'm pretty good at channeling my anger now a days.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get frustrated easily (not mad or violent, just frustrated).

I'm also a severe procrastinator (though my gf has helped me to be a lot better about it).
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

I get intensely furious whenever I get hurt. From stepping on a lego to some jackass coming up from behind and shooting me in the back of the head with a BB Gun, I return the pain ten fold.
    Otherwise I'm extremely lethargic
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

I'm a lousy citizen. I've only voted in one election and that was in 1992 when I was in 18 when my dad made me go to the courthouse on my 18th birthday and register to vote and then drove me to the polling place later that year to vote. Now I'm 37 and I've never voted since then and when I moved I never registered because I didn't want to get stuck with jury duty either. It's not that I don't want to participate in the system, it's just that politics completely bores me to death make my eyes glaze over. I've tried to listen to presidential speeches and I usually last less than five minutes before I change the channel. The funny thing is I'm well educated (two college degrees) and am a working professional. Virtually everyone in my workplace is very politically in tune and seem to know every nuance of whatever the current hot topics are, I just try to play along. Back in the last election when Obama and McCain where running, I just told all the Obama people that I loved Obama and was going to vote for him and I told all the McCain people that I loved McCain and was going to vote for him. The sad thing was, about the only thing I really knew about either one, was Obama was a young black dude and McCain was an old white dude as for their politics I didn't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Yeah, for some reason I was expecting some "I kick my dog and have sex with my sister" type posts.
    What? Those things are horrible? :O

....jk? O.o

I can be most apathetic towards almost anything.

I'm antisocial and have somewhat of a superiority complex that makes it hard to relate to other people. It seems like whenever people can get away with it without consequences, they default to tormenting me. I use that as my reasoning behind my apathetic, almost hateful attitude towards most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'm an asshole