Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    good trinket for pvp awesome for pve if you decide to do both its win win situation so go for it

with the new scaling numbers it will be even better for PvP in 4.2 than it was before

open up with berserk (now 25s, so its not that bad when you get rooted immediately) + UW proc is almost always a way to force some CDs from your opponents

remember thought: it doesnt do anything for your bleeds (i mean the proc, the 341agi are still awesome)

if you have the money i'd get it for such a low price. when ppl realize how freaking good it still is and how easy it will be attainable, the price will shoot up for sure (got mine for 8k, price in AH still at 10k+). the agi on-use pvp trinket is still a good choice btw ^^

This trinket will be absolutely awesome for feral PvP in 4.2. Pre 4.2 there was no trinket even close to it, and now it just got better. Get a proc while TF is not on CD, switch to something that has CD on trinket and have a partner stun him, then profit! The amount of burst this trinket provides is pretty sick.