New Baradin Hold Boss?

I don't know if I missed something or not but are we getting a new BH boss in this patch?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked for firelands but in t11 I got my warlocks legs the first time I ran BH and I was looking forward to the chance of doing that again in 4.2 despite the low odds against it.

Deleted
    Yes we are. Its a Two headed dog that breaths fire and shizz

Yes there'll be one.

sweet, thats good to know. Thanks man.

10+ Year Old Account

Yep, Occu'thar.

However, I have not found any [edit: official or datamined] confirmation that the loot list will be the same setup as Argaloth, and I've seen one comment that said specifically that it will not drop T12 hands and legs. Remains to be seen, I guess.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Yep there's gonna be a new one. Oh and btw I've been doing those bosses since ToC in wrath, and never I've had a piece drop for me. I envy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Yes we are. Its a Two headed dog that breaths fire and shizz
    Though don't expect it to be available today. We likely will not get that boss until at least next week, when the new arena season starts. Blizzard wouldn't want people getting S10 PvP gear before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Though don't expect it to be available today. We likely will not get that boss until at least next week, when the new arena season starts. Blizzard wouldn't want people getting S10 PvP gear before that.
    They did with Argaloth.

EDIT: Let me say it plainer: Argaloth was available as soon as 4.0.3 landed, and dropped Vicious before the season started.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Yep, Occu'thar.

However, I have not found any [edit: official or datamined] confirmation that the loot list will be the same setup as Argaloth, and I've seen one comment that said specifically that it will not drop T12 hands and legs. Remains to be seen, I guess.
    On the PTR, the Encounter Journal listed the T12 hands and legs as drops from Occu'thar.
    www.icy-veins.com - comprehensive class and raid encounter guides

Quote Originally Posted by Pernel View Post
    On the PTR, the Encounter Journal listed the T12 hands and legs as drops from Occu'thar.
    Ok, the comment I had seen said it wasn't present, so there was probably an update that fixed it. Cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Previously the PVP dungeon bosses aren't available until the next Arena season begins. I would expect it will be at least a week unless the new season begins today.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222