lol so yea, starfall is broken.

Title says it all, starfall pulls out of combat mobs. Enjoy!

As long as it still does the same damage on boss fights, I really couldn't care.

Good to know, will be careful when doing firelands trash o.O

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is?

I am under the impression that Starfall is basically "yeah, we're gonna pelt everything within this radius. With STARS!".

For me, it's working exactly as intended, and I often take pains to ensure that I'm only using it in circumstances where I'm either a) sure it won't pull on additional mobs, or b) where pulling additional mobs wouldn't matter.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

Well, if it has reverted to attacking everything in range, that kinda sucks. I've gotten used to it only hitting mobs i'm either in combat with, or that have been damaged within it's radius.

You sure that you aren't just starfalling the areas where trash mobs are in combat fighting each other? lol

its only supposed ot hit mobs within the yard radius if the mobs within that radius havnt been aggroed by the tank i think it would be wise to not use it..... but hey if you the type of druid who only likes numbers go ahead and wipe the raid.....

simple only use it on boss trash just use hurricane.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    its only supposed ot hit mobs within the yard radius if the mobs within that radius havnt been aggroed by the tank i think it would be wise to not use it..... but hey if you the type of druid who only likes numbers go ahead and wipe the raid.....

simple only use it on boss trash just use hurricane.
    Do not listen to this guy, hurricane is useless.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had this pull adds not in combat in a ZA/ZG tonight. it is in fact broken. The tooltip still says it only hits mobs in combat so unless other wise stated this is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerru View Post
    It was already pulling random packs in Grim Batol before the patch..

This could be interesting later today ^_^
    Working as intended, hits mobs that are not on full HP regardless to if there in combat or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Working as intended, hits mobs that are not on full HP regardless to if there in combat or not.
    I had that problem in ZA/ZG tonite as well. It was pulling non-damaged mobs. Happened more than once before I caught onto what was happening and put it away for the night. I'm assuming it's a problem with starfall and not just specific to the troll dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    I had this pull adds not in combat in a ZA/ZG tonight. it is in fact broken. The tooltip still says it only hits mobs in combat so unless other wise stated this is a bug.
    i hope its a bug, coz those troll hc will be a pain to do if starfall aint bugged and its just pulling all that r moving :P

found this out in ZG when i pulled half the zone's neutral trolls and bugs. pretty hilarious!