Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Yes exactly, compared to T11 (yeah it was too much drawn out) but that took TOP guilds 1.5months to clear.
    because it was the beginning of an expansion, where everyone had to level to 85, and gear up to even down a boss.

Now, top guilds have all Sinestra loot they need, they don't need to level their characters or gear up anymore

heard top US guilds cleared 4.2 normals in 5.5hrs.. even if heroics are shit tough.. how can this possibly sustain raiding for 3+months?
    We killed it in a bit over 4 hours, actually.

Keep in mind, not only did we test on the PTR servers a LOT, but we were testing on bosses that were overtuned at times, and mostly very buggy. To then go in today with properly tuned, unbugged fights was like a breath of fresh air. Also working UI elements. Also, normal modes. All that combined made for a very smooth run.

Heroics, however, will not be that easy. Oh no sir.

con grats Enigma, im happy for you all but disappointed in Blizzard i mean 5.5hrs and rag is dead... how long has this patch bin in the works and hes dead so underwhelming

Wait wait, they managed to kill bosses they have been killing before for weeks... Just weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki View Post
    con grats Enigma, im happy for you all but disappointed in Blizzard i mean 5.5hrs and rag is dead... how long has this patch bin in the works and hes dead so underwhelming
    Note that Ragnaros isn't dead yet. He went down back to his lava hole at 10%.

¨So it'll always die on 10.5% hp? Or was it just a bug? I'd expect some sorta theatric thing if its supposed to die at 10.5% hp

Wonder what's going on. Just watched mega get that achi, go to his wowarmory and it shows no bosses down.

Kinda weird. Not saying you didn't do it, was just curious who beat you to realm first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Liliyah, do you remember what the chest name was that dropped from Rag?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    If you mean the name of the chest that the loot is in, I believe it was "Cache of the Firelord".

Quote Originally Posted by reikoshea View Post
    Wonder what's going on. Just watched mega get that achi, go to his wowarmory and it shows no bosses down.

Kinda weird. Not saying you didn't do it, was just curious who beat you to realm first.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ianna/advanced
    Mega probably just hasn't logged.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    ¨So it'll always die on 10.5% hp? Or was it just a bug? I'd expect some sorta theatric thing if its supposed to die at 10.5% hp
    We forgot that detail (obv.), but yes. He dies at 10.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Cache of the Firelord?

If you go to the Enigma guild page, it shows that they completed a Firelands guild run 2hrs ago. Character pages tend to lag behind in updating.

Also, grats to my fellow Deathwingers, Enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel095 View Post
    Note that Ragnaros isn't dead yet. He went down back to his lava hole at 10%.
    Most likely because it's Normal, I suppose he has to be 100% dead on heroic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    If you mean the name of the chest that the loot is in, I believe it was "Cache of the Firelord".
    Thanks, just wanted to update Rawr with that info.

Which means normal was just a warm up run ... now I want to see a Heroic 25 vid hehe.

Good job guys that was impressive
    Nice to see Raggy back in action too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely because it's Normal, I suppose he has to be 100% dead on heroic.
    The last 10% on heroic is probably the part of the fight where you get to see THE LEGS!

Now to wait a few weeks for paragon to down it in heroic

So either the last 10% is saved for heroic mode specifically, or Ragnaros simply gives up on 10% regardless of difficulty because lore cannot allow Ragnaros to acctually die in his own realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    So either the last 10% is saved for heroic mode specifically, or Ragnaros simply gives up on 10% regardless of difficulty because lore cannot allow Ragnaros to acctually die in his own realm.
    Everyone in-guild is assuming that the last 10% will be the 'legs' part on Heroic.

Also, greetings to a fellow brony.

The Armory can be slow to update.

Does anyone know the name of the unit frame addon he's using, and if it includes the cooldowns above his frame? I'm getting kind of tired of ouf..