Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    How do you get that free wow key? I'm a veteran player and didn't get a key..
    Thought it was when you gave away a RaF then you get the code (or your friend does)!

Also WTF? Why are they not allowing guilds of level 3 and above be disbanded? That is just stupid

15+ Year Old Account
    free accounts to 20, hum, return of the twink?

Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    free accounts to 20, hum, return of the twink?
    Unlimited Trial accounts: Just there so that people who wanted to give the game a second chance don't need to make a new account.
    Free BC: I assume this is not an optional upgrade. Which means we can finally get rid of those level 60 twinks in AV.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    Unlimited Trial accounts: Just there so that people who wanted to give the game a second chance don't need to make a new account.
    Free BC: I assume this is not an optional upgrade. Which means we can finally get rid of those level 60 twinks in AV.
    Doubt anyone on a lvl 20 free account can twink at 19 when theres a 10g limit, plus skill cap of 100.

Having TBC wont force lvl 60 twinks to lvl up either, since you can easily pay 10g to turn off exp gains no matter the lvl.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    Quoting Boubille: "People started farming trash in the new Firelands Raid instance to increase their reputation with the Avengers of Hyjal and got a couple of new recipes out of it! We can assume that the following recipes all drop from Firelands Raid trash.", I have to say that killing trash mobs doesn't increase reputation, only killing bosses does...

Still, since the community complains about really trivial shit, i can't wait for the first posts off threads saying that the Unlimited Trial (That does not even affect them) will ruin World of Warcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Deleted
    isnt it that you gain rep from trashes till honored? so you could get rep from trash

Me thinks you are kinda confused friend. For a LOOOONG time twinks are in separated brackets, unless you are refering about the poor guys that kept a capped account for no reason and every 5 months do a trial for a few days in the leveling brackets.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Maybe trials are just for attract more people???
    Not because
    OMG WOW IS DYING! THAT'S WHY THEY DO THIS THIS THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Maybe trials are just for attract more people???
    Not because
    OMG WOW IS DYING! THAT'S WHY THEY DO THIS THIS THIS
    That is clearly an impossibly unlikely conclusion to draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Thought it was when you gave away a RaF then you get the code (or your friend does)!

Also WTF? Why are they not allowing guilds of level 3 and above be disbanded? That is just stupid
    To prevent that guild leader can disband a guild (lv 25) because he/she/it is butthurt to someone/something ... or just going crazy.

The trial-system change is a really good move on blizzard's side, that way people can actually "try" the game, having a time constraint such thing is meaningless, as not everyone's got the same amount of time they can invest into a game.

People could just not upgrade to Wrath and stay at level 70 and twink at that level instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Torticoli View Post
    So, WoW is finally going to Free-to-Play route, and this is where it starts.
    I gotta say that I agree with this. Been playing for 4 years now. You thought the china gold seller /trade spam was bad before, it's gonna be a ton worse now. And it is only a matter of time until blizzard store offers weapons, armor, orbs, GOLD, etc for real $$. Mark my words.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 05:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post

I dunno, suppose you could still gkick everyone in YOUR guild and then open a GM ticket to have it deleted. I agree stupid.

LOVING the new screen-size rift advert on same day as patch lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    wow i dunno what to say in regards to the unlimited trial period and free BC, because anything i say would be dismissed as my opinion and the people who enjoy this game still, would deny it's some kind of emergency tactic to try and get more people playing the game..

To the people who don't understand the thing about the guild level and disbanding, etc. This is to prevent those jerk guild leaders from getting people in the guild to get it to 25, kick everyone out/disband, then sell the guild.

Deleted
    Unlimited free trial.. not playing is going to be a lot harder now..

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    The trial-system change is a really good move on blizzard's side, that way people can actually "try" the game, having a time constraint such thing is meaningless, as not everyone's got the same amount of time they can invest into a game.
    There has been a 14 day free trial for years. If you don't like the game in 14 days, you never will. For months WoW was nothing more than an expensive MSN messenger.

Im just wondering if they will count trial accounts as active accounts. I can see it now "WoW has 25 million players" .... yeah but how many of those are trial accounts?

They've never counted trial accounts before, only people who have purchased game time in the past 30 days.