Fixing my Paladin icons.

So I have fixed my rebuke and Divine Protection Icons, but I can not seem to find the Divine Shield icon in the icon menu for macros. The new icons are nearly indenticle and for someone that has a small amount of color blindness they look exactly the same. Plus I have been playing paladin for 6 years and would just like the old icons because I know what key is my bubble, and what key is my damage reduce. The new icons don't really looke like anything but orangeblob.jpeg.

TLDR:

Can anyone confirm/deny that they removed the icon for Divine Shield and replaced it with orangeblob.jpeg?
    Last edited by Playintrafic; 2011-06-30 at 02:47 AM.

Deleted
    As far as i can tell, they are gone baby, gone.

try this: www wowinterface com/downloads/info20022 html
    (i cant post links so put in . were its spaced right now.)

i really dont like the new icons, but i im not gonna try out the icon replacement thingy for now. Less stuff you change, less stuff to bug out on you and you wont have to update them when they bug out.
    The rebuke icon was the worst downgrade in visuals, i mean a tiny fist in the new icon instead of the old rebuke fist with metal and stuff on it.

The rebuke icon was the old Blessing of Might icon. For me, changing it to a fist with golden shiney was a positive one. ;P

I do agree that DP and DS are way too similar now. The icon fix that's linked is a graphical file change, so there's no code to break or bug out. It will work until the end of your hard drive.
    Moo.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    You know the old icons still exist on the macro panel.So just make some /cast Divine Protection,Rebuke etc by using the icons there.
    Problem fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    You know the old icons still exist on the macro panel.So just make some /cast Divine Protection,Rebuke etc by using the icons there.
    Problem fixed.
    I allready have for rebuke and DP, but DS icon is gone. Confirmed by in game ticket. Time to hack the icon for Divine Shield back in the game.