Wintergrasp boa tokens, where did they go?

So does anyone know why the bind to account honor tokens were removed?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They were removed when the honor points were changed. They never made any replacements for them, and never will.

It's not very hard to get honor at lower levels anyway though and the cost of the items are rather low as well. In other words: you don't really need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbearcat View Post
    you can still buy the bind to account gear, it just takes honor instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Yotei View Post
    They were removed when the honor points were changed. They never made any replacements for them, and never will.

It's not very hard to get honor at lower levels anyway though and the cost of the items are rather low as well. In other words: you don't really need them.
    I know this but its just nice for my toons who i have excess amount of honor on for my toons whos focus was on pve content.

They were good for leveling filling some of the holes heirlooms don't in low levels before the Cata murdering of low level exp.
    Now 10 levels on you don't even notice you aren't wearing pants.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

they have a good amount of resil for twinks i think

Quote Originally Posted by Herbearcat View Post
    They wanted the actual character to do battlegrounds to earn the points.

They probably won't bring them back, but if they did they be like, what? 200 honour if that. Whats the point? You can get that from losing at max level.
    And they reduced the honour cost for all the lower lvl gear anyways.

Deleted
    You can no longer buy the tokens. However, the tokens that you possessed before the change took place weren't deleted. I had about 400 of them when Cata went live and still got a few dozen left. Of course I only use them if I'm close to getting an item and cba to grind another BG. Nowdays they give 150 honor each, plus guild honor bonuses/banners.

Deleted
    Well, I've been pvping all day today on my rogue at lvl 19, so far I've collected 1k honour. The open bg rewards cost around 50 honour. Honour is not hard to get at low levels.