Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Extremely excited and happy.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Well look at it this way: from here on out things only can get better.
    not exactly... my place to live has a good chance it could fall through at the last minute

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    not exactly... my place to live has a good chance it could fall through at the last minute
    Murphy's Law- Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

I live with that mindset and I never get disappointed. Hug a kitten or a puppy and things will eventually be better
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Myself feel like a potato, both mentally and physically. Derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Right now I'm tired and VERY hungry.

Edit: just noticed that like almost everyone in this forum is tired lol.
    Fucking pissed. Went to Dairy Queen (which is about a 10 minute drive into town), to get a double cheeseburger PLAIN and she even repeated the order like this, "So you want the burger plain, as in just the meat, cheese, and buns?" I told her, "Yes ma'am"

Get back home and the motherfucker has pickles, mustard, ketchup, and everything else in the book on the damn thing. God it wouldn't be a big deal if I lived like 2-3 minutes away from there but I don't have any fucking time to drive my ass back there just to get an order corrected.

Instead I'll just call them and give them hell, I will make sure everyone that is finishing up 1st shift and everyone fixing to go into 2nd shift today has a bad day cause I'm going to give the management so much hell he/she will be pissed the rest of the day.

I cannot stand how people can get that wrong, I know you hate your job but for the love of God just do your fucking job! It makes life easier on you, it makes it easier on me, and it makes it easier on your higher ups! Fucking idiots.

That is why I will never work in fast food, too many damn retards work in them where I live.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I have important stuff to do that will never get done...

Sad

I started getting into MTG with the hopes of a good friend and my GF would start playing (they both assured me they would). Good friend has yet to buy a starter deck, or even a booster pack, and my GF bought a starter deck just hasn't played with me.

Also, my Dungeons and Dragons group hasn't been able to get together because our schedules changed to be the opposite

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Murphy's Law- Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

I live with that mindset and I never get disappointed. Hug a kitten or a puppy and things will eventually be better
    I need to..I mean after 13 years, my wife leaves me...doesn't get much worse... other than the homeless part. Yeah, I've been hugging my kitties a LOT since she'll be taking them... i think i cry MORE when I think about them not being with me.

Deleted
    I need to..I mean after 13 years, my wife leaves me...doesn't get much worse... other than the homeless part. Yeah, I've been hugging my kitties a LOT since she'll be taking them... i think i cry MORE when I think about them not being with me.
    That sucks! Isn't she leaving you with anything? There must be some laws hindering someone from being curbed like that. I mean, the state or something should support you in getting your life back on track. Can't have people living on the sidewalk in 2013 because of a splintered relationship. It's disturbing knowing that someone can be left in such shitty position at this day and age.

Do yourself a favor and move to northern Europe. The day you arrive they'll sort you with an apartment, paid education(You get paid to educate yourself), social support and then they hold your hand and support you until you get your life together, the way it should be.

Edit: Also, kittens are cheap! You can become a crazy cat lady with 20 bucks
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-04-14 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks! Isn't she leaving you with anything? There must be some laws hindering someone from being curbed like that. I mean, the state or something should support you in getting your life back on track. Can't have people living on the sidewalk in 2013 because of a splintered relationship. It's disturbing knowing that someone can be left in such shitty position at this day and age.

Do yourself a favor and move to northern Europe. The day you arrive they'll sort you with an apartment, paid education(You get paid to educate yourself), social support and then they hold your hand and support you until you get your life together, the way it should be.

Edit: Also, kittens are cheap! You can become a crazy cat lady with 20 bucks
    She's taking everything but my stuff that she doesn't want. California has laws for this, but we never had much. I am not angry with her, i love her, and always will.. the longer I transitioned the less attracted to me she became. Granted I didn't know any of this until a week ago. I will never assume i can replace my children... maybe someday, but not anytime soon.

Deleted
    She's taking everything but my stuff that she doesn't want. California has laws for this, but we never had much. I am not angry with her, i love her, and always will.. the longer I transitioned the less attracted to me she became. Granted I didn't know any of this until a week ago. I will never assume i can replace my children... maybe someday, but not anytime soon.
    Well, I hope you find somewhere to live and that your heartache goes over quickly. For the cats I can't say much, it's unforgivable in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    A tad lonely and yearning for someone to cuddle with. But other than that, okay I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I hope you find somewhere to live and that your heartache goes over quickly. For the cats I can't say much, it's unforgivable in my book.
    Thank you, I appreciate that... it's a day to day challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    A tad lonely and yearning for someone to cuddle with.

I hear that!

Deleted
    Absolutely, utterly and thoroughly fucking devastated. I had come back to work in kindergarten mere 3 weeks ago after almost 2 years in retirement due to disability, loved it as I've always loved working with kids, and not 10 minutes ago my insurance company made the final decision to end the employment thanks to my leg being a piece of shit, piss and agony and just refusing to operate in a standing position.
    I must admit I haven't cried for a long fucking time but this was definitely the straw that broke that camels back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feeling like shit, having suicidals thoughts but in the end i won't do anything....

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Absolutely, utterly and thoroughly fucking devastated. I had come back to work in kindergarten mere 3 weeks ago after almost 2 years in retirement due to disability, loved it as I've always loved working with kids, and not 10 minutes ago my insurance company made the final decision to end the employment thanks to my leg being a piece of shit, piss and agony and just refusing to operate in a standing position.
    I must admit I haven't cried for a long fucking time but this was definitely the straw that broke that camels back.
    I'm sorry to hear that, i hope it gets better for you :S

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 08:19 AM ----------

Thank you, I appreciate that... it's a day to day challenge.
    I'm pretty sure i told you these before, but you're a great person i hope the best for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I'm pretty sure i told you these before, but you're a great person i hope the best for you
    thank you very much.. my life is still very much in limbo at the moment... and evening has fallen..so depression, and sadness has taken over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant be better !!!!! Just had an salary ajustement !!!

Just fine right now, a bit bored though.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad, exam tomorrow I'm on wow and mmo-champion nuff said lol.

Deleted
    really sad, my USA visa just was decilned

Deleted
    Not sad, but at the same time I'm not happy. Also tired like hell.. and I'm just about to go on a run when all I want is to crawl into my bed..