Deleted

Divine Aegis vs. Illuminated Healing

I've noticed a massive increase in HPal absorbs (from about 8-10% to 21-28%) since the changes to their mastery this patch, so much so I find it's out-absorbing Divine Aegis in almost all cases except when I'm mass PoHing. It doesn't annoy me or upset me or anything, I just wondered if I was doing something wrong or if this is to be expected? I'm still way ahead on absorbs from PW:S but it just seems odd that their mastery can contribute to their effective throughput (inc Absorbs) when our mastery scales so weakly with DA.

(Just to be prudent, me and the paladin I'm talking about are similarly geared and have raided together frequently for the whole of T11)

Just looking for some advice or clarification, thank you in advance.

this increase in absorbs was somewhat expected as pallies shield now stacks, and as they're still on mt healing (usually that is), this buff is pretty much pure win for them.
    their mastery went from crap to pretty (very?) good with just that change.

15+ Year Old Account
    If a Paladin is tank healing, their Illuminated Healing bubble is guaranteed to break. It is not 100% that the Disc Priest's shields will break on raid healing, etc.

Deleted
    Ahh very good point, hadn't though of that. Thanks for the replies