Poll: Do you think Firelands will entertain you for 6 months?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you think Firelands will entertain you for 6 months?

Do you think Firelands will keep you enthralled for 6 months?

Deleted
    Personally, yes.

Top guilds, no.

eh seeing as the normal modes are pretty damn easy im going to have to say no.
    Hopefully the heroic modes will be alot more challenging so that I can change my answer to yes

Credit goes to Pangcakes for the amazing signature!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgio/advanced

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. probably a month or two other then that

Not a chance

Deleted
    really depends on how hard the heroic modes are, if we are done with them in lets say 2 months then no.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Do you think Firelands will keep you enthralled for 6 months?
    Honestly, for being a casual raider, I'm surprised how easy it has been. Out of the first four bosses I would almost say Shannox is the most difficult. Lol. Haven't tried Baleroc yet, but I imagine him and Alysrazor will go down next week for sure. Saying most of our raiders have no 372 gear I think we've done pretty well. I would almost say if you had full 372 gear, the instance would be totally faceroll. Although I do think the bosses are some of the coolest fights I have seen yet for sure. I give it about 3 months before we start DEing too much shit and it starts getting boring.

after seeing your post all i could think of was BWAHAHAHA

but on a serious note, 2 months max.

top guilds 2 weeks :P

cata is worst expansion ever,firelands is just another

faceroll instance. First all top guilds clear Heroics.

Then casuals start to bitch on forums again that shit is to hard.

Shit gets nerfed, all /flex epix in Sw / Org.. o the boredom.

blizz really fecked up here.

Casual shit is casual!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Nope, unless heroics are challenging. On that note I have to say that what will most likely happen is that half-brained and top raiders will down all the bosses over a period of say 2-2.5 months. Then the brain-dead trolls will complain to blizzard - 'TOO HARD NERF PLZ ZOMG!' and blizzard, after seeing what they did to the other raids will do just that. Easy Raids will become a walk in the park and all the noobs will be getting gear, again...
    The whole point of a raid is that it is SUPPOSED to be challenging and IMHO Blizzard shouldn't give into the minority of people that 'claim' it is hard when many people with half a brain can do it.

Deleted
    6 months, that's about 25 lockouts. Will the 25th one be particularly fun?

Magic 8-ball says: Outlook not so good.

Deleted
    As a 10 man social guild, we 2-4 shotted every boss in there up to Majordomo Staghelm in a 4 hour period. Give us another 10 minutes and he too would've been dead, so normal mode is pretty faceroll, so I'm hoping the heroics will be alot different.

But, as everyone else I'll put my money on 2-3 months for my guild, then farming mounts and gear/other shit for us for another 3 months..

I am not a fan of it already. I dislike most the mechanics on the boss fights. At least the daily quests give me something to do.

Already cleared Firelands with mains and Alts in 2 days. ( Its really weak designed for normal modes not challenging at all(or it may be caused that we did great effort in PTR as a guild dunno) Also quests are not exciting(for me exciting= they should give rep). I wish it will not last 6 months. (but surely it will maybe longer)
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

I might be wrong here, but ain't blizzard aiming for an expansion like once every year? That would be in december, and you also have to kill Deathwing + ???, War of the ancients or something (Don't follow raiding lore as I don't raid). Isn't 6 months for Firelands alone strechting it just a little bit?

I think next patch will be in less then 6 months...

Quote Originally Posted by Nxyl View Post
    As a 10 man social guild, we 2-4 shotted every boss in there up to Majordomo Staghelm in a 4 hour period. Give us another 10 minutes and he too would've been dead, so normal mode is pretty faceroll, so I'm hoping the heroics will be alot different.

But, as everyone else I'll put my money on 2-3 months for my guild, then farming mounts and gear/other shit for us for another 3 months..

10 man social guild with 11/13 Hc...please
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-07-02 at 07:39 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imtor/advanced

Grimtor - Protection warrior - The maelstrom EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    I said no, thinking along the lines of the entire patch, and not just the raid.

Raiders have a very myopic view of the raids they down; when a guild that was 8/13 or better on T11 downs the first few bosses in Firelands, we start seeing people complain. Nxyl said their guild was a 10-man social, but they were 11/13 in Heroics, which is pretty damn good from where I sit (and grats!) Our guild is also 10-man social, but we were only 1/13 Heroic, and we didn't down Nef until the first week in June. We took our lumps in FL this week, but I think we'll have Shannox and maybe Ryolith down next week. If we can avoid some of the RL issues that slowed us in T11, we might progress faster and then my" no" would suffice for the raid as well as the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reserve your judgement for heroic. That is all.

Deleted
    Firelands is nothing but another ToC zone..
    No challenge, dailies thank god done in 5-10 mins, but the bosses are a joke... bad jokes, since noone is laughing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedow View Post
    Firelands is nothing but another ToC zone..
    No challenge, dailies thank god done in 5-10 mins, but the bosses are a joke... bad jokes, since noone is laughing.
    Why do you feel they are a joke?