Deleted
    Guildy of mine was saved for a couple of bosses but wasn't inside the instance on a Bethkill yet he could still channel the boss. Anyone know if you could join a pug channel the bosses and not get saved because you didn't kill any bosses ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    Guildy of mine was saved for a couple of bosses but wasn't inside the instance on a Bethkill yet he could still channel the boss. Anyone know if you could join a pug channel the bosses and not get saved because you didn't kill any bosses ?
    Are you sure he didn't get saved for the beth kill? else that would sound really OP. And you would be able to do it 2x faster!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Are you sure he didn't get saved for the beth kill? else that would sound really OP. And you would be able to do it 2x faster!
    I'm not sure, that's the problem :/

I only thought about it after we killed the next boss which saved him automatically.

196/250 Souls, 10man guild, which means I'm looking at two more weeks regardless of heroic or normal kills. With 4.3 pending, I'll likely have to go in with the alts or w/e to finish it...pain in the ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks for cinders then waiting till the one in front of me gets his drains done.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    118/250. #3 is at 206. My rate of acquiring should pick up drastically next week.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

130/250.

Since it looks like 4.3 is next week, I'll have to run 25 normal pugs and get it in 3 weeks (December 13th?), would have been 2 weeks if we continued w/ 6/7H 25s.

10m, 6 embers out of 6 bosses. Will kill Rag on Sunday which I expect will be another ember.

Our mage is about halfway on souls, so I guess we will have to do a few resets of FL after DS is released just to finish of the staff.
    No reason to not finish it when you are so close, after all, it will still be very good, even after the 4.3 nerfs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just before the Rag yesterday the mage who is on the souls made a sad comment: 997/1000. Shame he has to wait another reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    172/250 Still havent done FL this week, really hard to get raids... but I try to convince my guild to raid today or tomorrow then on Wednesday so they don't have to go back and help me get it

tonight :D

I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Just did the Nexus part tonight and will be doing the Delegation stuff next week. Luckily my guild plans on farming FL for the staffs still.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Deleted
    For the record, any estimation on how many of those goodies were distributed, world wide so far??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    For the record, any estimation on how many of those goodies were distributed, world wide so far??
    Don't know about world wide the only thing that i know is this http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...he-Daily-Blink

Deleted
    6-7 weeks /lol

i dont wanna do FL anymore

The tarecgosa visage mount now does a ROAR when performing the /mountspecial command. Previously it was silent with just an animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine today!! ;D So awesome! ;D

But when I tried to turn it in I think it was bugged cus I couldn't witness the ceremony when I was in raid grp ;<

Getting mine this week. With DS cleared we will be going back for it

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Josefina!

Still 118/250 myself, but haven't done any FL this week yet. LFR is REALLY gonna screw over the slow collectors, like me.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.