15+ Year Old Account

[VIDEO] Ragnaros *On Live* 10-man - Arcane Mage PoV

Hey everybody,

This is our first kill of NORMAL Ragnaros (10-man) as a guild. Server 1st in 10-man. 2nd overall.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWheSvOKPk

Guild: The Machine of Sylvanas-EU (Alliance).

Kill date: 1st of July, 2011. Well, actually 2nd of July @ 1:05 AM GMT.

PoV: Zumzar - Arcane Mage

It took us a total of 26 attempts to kill Ragnaros, and may I just point out that we have had absolutely no practice on the PTR realms. Also, this kill occurred in our second raid in Firelands, as we didn't raid the first night of the patch. All in all I really enjoyed the encounter, and it is by far my favorite encounter so far in Cataclysm. I can't wait for the Heroic version.

See 09:24 for epic Smash/Evocation fail. Luckily, Ice Block saved me. I blame raidleading.

Ventrilo: Yes, for the entire fight.

Songs: The songs are listed at the end credits, in order of appearance.

www.the-machine.wowstead.com

Feel free to comment
    Zumzar
    Last edited by Zumzar; 2011-07-04 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    I made an account just to ask this, because I love your UI so much. I see the list of addons in your description, but I'm having trouble setting it up like yours with the borders around everything. Could you perhaps help me out?

Deleted
    Really nice vid, but just had to ask you, do you always look down? I mean when you record a nice little touch is to look up for a while

and also, 46 seconds at the start, 15 secs is enough.

But otherwise, really nice vid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game of Thrones!

Otherwise, wp and gz for the kill.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Cyldor: If you're having trouble setting it up, even with my addons list, try downloading DevlinUI. Just search on Google. It looks a lot like mine.

@Kohle: I don't make movies for roleplaying purposes. I'm not going to risk getting hit by fire, just because people want to see the face of Ragnaros. I hope you can understand.

Also, I'll make the intro a little shorter next time. Don't worry. I just like the Game of Thrones song so much, I couldn't help it. :-)
    Last edited by Zumzar; 2011-07-04 at 10:15 AM. Reason: iPhone fuckin me over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzar View Post
    @Cyldor: If you're having trouble setting it up, even with my addons list, try downloading DevlinUI. Just search on Google. It looks a lot like mine.

@Kohle: I don't make movies for roleplaying purposes. I'm not going to risk getting hit by fire, just because people want to see the face of Ragnaros. I hope you can understand.

Also, I'll make the intro a little shorter next time. Don't worry. I just like the Game of Thrones song so much, I couldn't help it. :-)
    Ah yes ofc, but I mostly thought about the beginning, when you are running to him, oh lol well you could just do your movie a bit longer, pps don't notice that anyway

ctrl+drag if you didn't know (think you do)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohle View Post
    well you could just do your movie a bit longer, pps don't notice that anyway

ctrl+drag if you didn't know (think you do)
    I have no clue what you're talking about here.