Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Obvious fake is obvious. I didn't bother reading it past the address at the top that said Blizzard was located in Santa Monica. Blizzard HQ is in Irvine. Whoever posted this originally didn't even try hard.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    omg boub's 8,000th post!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Obvious fake is obvious. I didn't bother reading it past the address at the top that said Blizzard was located in Santa Monica. Blizzard HQ is in Irvine. Whoever posted this originally didn't even try hard.
    Well he got people to believe him, so that's some effort right?

Why would you believe me more than someone else?
    Because you are honest. When you don't know something, or aren't sure about something, you say so. When you make a mistake, or something changes to make an initial report wrong, you say so. That, and so far you haven't gone streaking for business reasons

I love you.

Deleted
    But Shadowpriests ARE neglected !!!11 But even if fake probability is high, speculating is fun. So why not let it commence....

Now boub, it's your job to datamine info on the next expansion, and chuckle frenchly as everyone claims it fake.

Everyone knows the next expansion will be called Revenge of the Wrath of the Lich King. I know this because I know a guy who knows a guy. Spoiler: We get to raid Naxx again, Ulduar is remade into a 5 man dungeon, ToC will be re-released without any modifications besides tuning for level 90s, and the final battle will feature Bolvar mounted on Deathwing, ICC was merely a setback!

And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    my comments on it were from the picture; if i saw that website, i'd have laughed it off...but the picture's URL left discussion (i stated in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ommence!/page2 why it couldn't be real)

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, I like MMOwned, but I don't endorse the hacking/cheating. Thats the portion of the site that I don't like much. I do think that the person who started this was a bit unprepared, and not well versed, but I gave him credit for it. *cough* Aphel *cough*. Oh, and back to the bawx, it seemed to died.
    Last edited by Preliatus; 2011-07-04 at 03:32 AM.

Not releasing a new hero class due to balance issues gave it away to me. Death Knights weren't ever an issue in PvE balance, at all, except maybe when Killing Machine didn't have an Internal CD at the very begining of WoLTK. PvP Balance would never prevent them from doing anything in this game, they don't give a fuck about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Name derived from the new enemy: The Void" People thought we would be fighting space? Not in space....actually fighting space? Man charging and bladestorming space would've been terrible. Where is space's hitbox?

Also, lol @ turning A'dal into Exdeath from Final Fantasy.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Also, lol @ turning A'dal into Exdeath from Final Fantasy.
    Wow that's actually pretty clever

Kudos

Grats on 8k posts!
    Beta Club

Everyone knows the headliner announcement is D3...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyP View Post
    Man charging and bladestorming space would've been terrible. Where is space's hitbox?
    roflmao... so true.
    My Main is Melithiria (90 Lock)

The Left-Hand Path is the brightest path I have ever walked upon.

Blizz should teach them a lesson by doing everything it sayd in that fake email. That'll teach them not to release fake stuff... :P

And I like how stuff went from "OMG LEAK" to "Yeah guys it's a fake" on every news sites after I posted my news.

Deleted
    This new expansion Vengeance of the Void sounds interesting.When is it released?