• Hands (Hit/Haste)

23 13.37%
  • Chest (Hit/Haste)

78 45.35%
  • Legs (Crit/Mastery)

1 0.58%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    picked up rag gloves and heroic ring - that scratches my old plan
    Can't buy chest straight up though - if leg token drops again next week I will need the VP available

-keep at least 1220 vp so that if I get token I can buy legs that week
    -chest (week 4 or BH drops legs)
    -wand (Week 5)
    -legs (Week 6)
    -if not exalted, buy VP ring for temporary upgrade, if exalted start selling bracers (Week 7)

Bought hands cause I got legs from BH and I stuck on 359 gloves. Next will be chest,wrist from alt

15+ Year Old Account
    Wrist, Wand, ring combo

Wand and ring on main, wrist on lock
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

At the 3rd week of Firelands, you should at least have 1 tier piece from the boss(Head/Shoulder), which means you'll need 1 more piece to get set2 bonus. In my case I already have the Head so my plan is buy the wand first(big upgrade 359>378), then Chest because we'll have to wait 3weeks to get enough point to buy it which we'll also have enough to buy the wand at the same time.

Win-win

Deleted
    Ended up going for the wand, as 1. bis. 2. massive upgrade from 352 > 378. Stupid trash wand never dropped for me.

Deleted
    legs are just crap tbh..i'd only get em if they drop from occu, and change em later

I dont understand why people are so worried about breaking the set bonus from T11. The 2pc and 4pc set bonus have to be the most useless ever. Blizzard really shafted us in T11.

Jimmy Falon points?

I had to go with the wand first. Booklight never dropped for us when I was in the group (literally the maybe 3 or so raidnights I missed during the tier, it dropped those nights), so it was more of a "F you, Booklight" decision. Was saving up to get the bracers on an alt to send to my lock, but then I found a moron willing to pay me 20k for the plate hit/mastery bracers, and I figured all it did was set me back one week of farming trollroics.

Dunno what I'm getting next ... I'm hoping to get either the legs or gloves from BH before getting the chest ... probably tide myself over with the ring if it doesn't happen the first week or two that Occu'thar is available (meaning this week or next week).

Edit/update:

I feel the need to mention, my guild is by no means cutting edge. We didn't do any heroic modes on the first tier (although that was mostly due to having a ton of attendance problems that over the course of the tier reduced us from having to bench people from our 25s to barely being able to scrape together a 10 -- we've since recovered by absorbing another guild). It's gonna be a while before we kill Rags (on regular), and there are just a metric ton of people on my tier token (and oddly enough, I'm the only warlock -- gonna be watching pally after pally get their tokens before I get mine), plus a ton of mages who I'm sure will be gunning for the Rag gloves.

I like to be able to plan to get all BiS (pre-heroic) gear, but the reality of my situation is I simply have to take what I can get.

Edit/update 2:

Oh, looks like right now there is only one pally ahead of me on our tier list -- but two spriests also : /

So I'm kinda hoping we get three of our tier tokens from Firelands before any Warlock tier drops from BH ... so I, being the only lock on our SK list, can bottomfeed :P
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2011-07-09 at 04:45 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I'm going for chest first to try and get my 4 piece out of the way. A friend of mine keeps buying/returning the wand before the timer expires...pretty funny.

I'll probably grab the hands first.

I'm currently running 2pc t11 with Chest+Legs. Going to grab Hands first that way I can pair it with shoulders/head/chest and get 2pc t12 asap.
    Top 100.

Bought the wand last week and will buy the chest next week. I'm holding off on the gloves and pants since they are a potential BH drop.

Since due to cap I get the chest 3rd week whether I get the wand or not.... wand, then chest.