Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

If you could take any made up race and put them on earth, what would it be?

What I mean is, if you could have any fantasy, sci-fi or otherwise race "come out of hiding" now, which would you pick, if any at all. A few examples would be hobbits or dwarves emerging from underground after hiding for many millenia, elves coming out of the woods and making themselves know, aliens from some scifi movie/game or well, vampires coming out of the closet.

Any race is fine as long as it's just one race or none at all of course and also explain why.

Deleted
    Trolls, so i can haz slave

Deleted
    Ah, forgot to post mine:P

Mine would be vamps, like in the show "True Blood". <3 that show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ponies!

No but in seriousness I'd pick Zoras.

Deleted
    Sensible human beings. I've heard myths of them. It'd be nice to have some around.

Also, wake angels. From that TITAN A.E cartoon - like dolphin-ray things in the sky. I always liked them, for some reason.

And God...cos you know. He is made up, too.

Ancients they don't need to be alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    And God...cos you know. He is made up, too.
    God isn't made up, the bible might be. It gets too complicated to explain why and you have a right to belive he/she/it doesn't exist at all though:P

Goblins, because time is money and maybe I want a little bit of green booty... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Electrik View Post
    Ponies!

No but in seriousness I'd pick Zoras.
    I'm torn between Zoras and Gorons, I can't pick..

/sadface

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't drag any other race into what humans have made this planet into. They would either be enslaved by us if they gave us the chance, or be forced to destroy us.

Although zombies would make things a lot more interesting. And cull the population of the weak or destroy us entirely. At least it would make interesting archaeology for any species (if any) that assumed mantle of the next sentient, dominant species on this mudball.

Deleted
    Transformers if you please? They are just awesome.

Gelflings from Dark Crystal, I just think it would be interesting to watch them xD
    Falcor from The Never Ending Story, who wouldn't want a talking flying luckdragon?
    or the blue worm (my icon) from The Labyrinth, he's a badass
    Love those movies hah :P

HP Lovecrafts Old Gods

Deleted
    Orcs because they are awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    The Precursers from Halo, so we could learn from them.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead.

lol

Moved to Fun Stuff, this is a "post your" thread.

Also, tribbles.

Deleted
    Night elves, because we need a race that cares about the environment and everyone in it more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    God isn't made up, the bible might be. It gets too complicated to explain why and you have a right to belive he/she/it doesn't exist at all though:P
    If the bible is made up then God is made up too because God was created in the Bible. Or am I mising something here?

On topic:
    I would probably go for vampires or so, since my creativity is really lame. Heck, I took vampire from an earlier post.. absolutely no clue. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Moogles of course! Too cute.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue center light pop and everybody goes "Awww!
    -Jack Kerouac