Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    5/7 in 24 hours, it even got Blizzard nervous and made them buff Staghelm's hp by 10% lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad there is no fix for Alys rings it's getting annoying missing rings randomly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal Embers are now epic quality. Thank you.

Thank god for the quest changes! Atleast you get your first 20 on the first day now and I no longer have to run around for 30 minutes in an over-crowded area to find Wounded Soldiers to heal. Hope Blizzard completely gets rid of solo-farming trash for easy money...

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it pretty pathetic that with that big lead, eu guilds still catch up with us guilds?

Still no fix for the Tab Targeting issue!!!

Deleted
    The PvP gear change is strange... So every season they will release two sets of gear. The best one and a slightly worse one that however is still better than the best gear from last season... Well I guess it's not all that strange, simpyl keeps players ingame for hours.

Also like that (EU) Method killed Baleroc and they are at 5/7. <3 those guys . US guilds can suck it heh... Maybe they should start getting patches one week early .
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2011-07-07 at 07:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    that comic made me LOL

Method are now 5/7

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Ensidia = fail. Gotta love when the swedes fail. Muahahahahahha.
    I'm not sure what you call "fail", but they are one 4/7, just like everyone else in the top 10 apart from Method. They also only had the servers come up yesterday, not Tuesday like the US servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    I'm not sure what you call "fail", but they are one 4/7, just like everyone else in the top 10 apart from Method. They also only had the servers come up yesterday, not Tuesday like the US servers.
    They were first and now they aren't first - this is obviously considered as "fail". Unless they will be able to recover first place - it will be a permanent fail for them of course. Method is in the same conditions as Paragon, so time of patch doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    That comic that me laughing for a lil bit haha Its so true tho, in every damn dungeon that drops something I want I get outrolled and then I make the same face that blood is making ._.

Deleted
    "Players were left with no more than 4,000 Honor Points after patch 4.2" I still have 15k honor points after buying 371 gear, since for me, they transferred all my 30k conquest points to honor and it didn't cap it nor any gold recieved. Basically, I just got all "Season 10 371" gear in 10 minutes and now I have to waste 15k additional honor on "something" in order to gain any new honor at all :>

15+ Year Old Account
    Calculating, world first on PTR should be much more accurate :x These guilds already played nearly 3 monthes on firelands....

That wow comic with the Goblin and the Belf, that Belf is so me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    Calculating, world first on PTR should be much more accurate :x These guilds already played nearly 3 monthes on firelands....
    "played" , if you ever were on PTR, you could sum up the entire ptr experience in maybe 10 hours of actual testing.

Season 9/10 Vicious Gladiator Gear Changes in 4.2 + wall of text
    just replace all purchased 365 pvp gear with the 371 if thats possible, problem solved
    Last edited by wiIdi; 2011-07-07 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    Ho-ho! Raid BUFFS! *Snuggles*

Deleted
    I still don't know what happen to the 37silver peer conquest point over the cap! I didn't receive mine, end up with some honor to buy the new low tier season10 set, altrue I would prefer the gold, becouse if it is to start over again eatch season, I prefer the gold for the Gems and Enchants since the new low tier can be farmable in less that 1 or 2 weeks at my playable time. In my point of view this changes only help that players that for some reason stop playing at middle of the season, becouse for every player that try's to catch up the top players untill the end of the corrent season will never reach them now. More, if this is now the way blizzard prefer, they forgot something, the achivment Veteran of the Horde/alliance should be a Feat of strength and also reset's all season ends, this becouse the Arena players receive a new mount every season end,the RBG players should also restart farming for this mount!

I could buy 15k honor worth of 371 gear. My honor didn't cap at 4k.

This is about the worst Fan Art update I've ever seen. Usually, the stuff blows me away. This stuff just blows, it looks like something a high school art student / fanboy would crank out for class.No, I'm not saying that I could do better... just that there must be a judge out there somewhere who had a sick day or something and his / her stand-in let all this through the filter :P