Deleted

Paladin questions

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ayio/advanced

That is my current gearsetup and specc on holy. And i would ask some questions about it to the mmo community in a hope for some help so i can improve my gear etc.

1. Shall i reforge,enchant and gem in any other way i have done?
    2. Shall i change my holy specc/glyphs in any way to improve my healing?

I am trying to farm bwd and bot every week so i can get new shoulders/head/ring and wrists but it never drops and i refuse to do za/zg since i am so bored of them since i got so many other chars i need to do them on. And since this is a alt that i dont need so many VP:s atm since i dont raid on it as a main etc so but i am quite fan of it tho so i might change it to my main in the future. Who knows. I am thinking of buying the VP wrists tho but it will take quite sometime when i dont do the zandalari :/

And if any Prot paladin could help me and check my specc/glyphs would be much appreachiateable since i got the full gear for it and i just want to know if its a good specc to try some heroics since i stole it from a friend of mine

Sorry if this is quite noobish questions etc but i just want to reach out to other people that knows much more about this kinda stuff.

1. Reforge off all the mastery you have on:
    Rings, gloves, chest, boots.
    2. Wow on the spec. Are you pvp'ing? If not get rid of blazing light, arbiter of the light. You don't really need 3/3 on PotI. You don't need 2/2 in Enlightened Judgement

I would go with something like this: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...j!Yg!UgRjQkMKq with 2 points to put where you want. If you have haste on boots, it might be a good idea to pick pursuit for the speed buff. Tweaks can be made depending on what you are doing, but that is a better build than what you have.

Get rid of beacon glyph and cleansing. Divinity, divine protection, and light of dawn are all good ones. Which you use will depend on what you are doing.

I would also work on getting some upgrades from ZA/ZG.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--