Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bad idea because you are actually able to gear up your alt in perhaps full Ilvl 353 / 346 without even playing on it. It's the very reason why Blizzard is against class changes as far as I am aware, because you technically have a fully geared character who should at least be able to play decent but hasn't ever played. It's just odd.

On the other hand, now we get people who are totally clueless in shit gear or even better people who actually obtained a fully epic geared character themselves and still have no idea how to play their class. And it could fix queue times even more, because people definitely (at least I would) would be using their tank character to deck out their dps alts.

My conclusion however, remains the same as I stated at first. I don't this idea is awesome at all, it will probably cause more trouble than good.

Yes! then people would suck even more on their alts cuz they dont have to play on them to get gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Hiya. Thats just...a terrible idea. And quiet lazy to be honest.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Ciwen View Post
    My opinion is that in order to gear up a character you'd have to put down the effort on that character. Im not even especially positive towards BoE items (apart from crafted ones, since you usually spend the effort yourself gathering mats).
    twinks would like to say hello...

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 05:30 PM ----------

lol honestly i can really see that most of you are only disagreeing just to troll... havent had any of the negative feedback like this on the WoW forums... maybe its just the community here... you see something and you feel like you just HAVE to destroy it..

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 10:17 PM ----------

after thinking about this longer ive decided it might not be a good idea.. I could farm lvl 70 heroics on my 85 DK to gear out my lvl 70 hunter... not what i was intending but this system would allow that...

maybe if there was a way to i dunno... once you turn it BoA it only lasts until the next tier of equipment is released? once the patch is applied the item would be converted into vendor priced value of gold?

seems too elaborate and difficult now... yeah screw it...