Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You will always loose BG's. When you faction change to see if it helps, you will still continue you loose BG's.

Warlocks will never be top dps for more than 3 months at a time.

Hunters will never be less than top dps for more than 3 months at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    If you want to farm something, there are always at least one bot and one pvp affine player competing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyingangel View Post
    Rule doesn't exist anymore.

Loot-A-Rang
    made me lol

you always will die for that hunter that is backpedalling and two shoting you in low lvl bgs

When ever you just need that one piece of loot to drop, it wont. Though once you run it on your alts, it will drop everytime

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Warlocks will never be top dps for more than 3 months at a time.

Hunters will never be less than top dps for more than 3 months at a time.
    I'm going to go ahead and blame the fact that Hunters have warcrafthuntersunion.com the best class site going bar none. if every other class had so comprehensive a site with as good a tester, researcher, and host as frostheim I would be a happy happy person.

If the battleground group actually fights on the flag, a Gnome/Goblin will always cap it without anyone noticing.

You can never tell a smart hunter you're about to kick him.

Your BoE drops just after you leave the trash run.

You always lag when the fire spawns on you.

If you find a world boss, another raid of the opposite faction will always come just after you summon yours.

You will always waste your good rolls on stuff you dont really need

When your 5-man group consists of a Druid, Priest, Shaman, Rogue, and Hunter, every boss will drop plate. (FML)

You will always get one player in a random group that never says a word. Until they do something stupid and the party wipes - then they want to complain about everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    If something you need drops, you won't win it.
    Nothing drops for you, even when you're the only one that need it

10+ Year Old Account
    As a shaman, you will eventually get pug'd with...
    that one
    tank
    that posts to /p
    like this
    and when
    he says
    "HERO"
    and you do it
    because
    that's how tanks
    usually demand it NOW
    he gets pissy
    because
    you didn't wait
    10 seconds
    for him to finish typing
    "during X phase".
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will stand next to a quest giver for 30 minutes waiting for a dungeon que, so you can finish the quest in the dungeon, and immediately turn it in when you leave. You finally get annoyed and hearth back to Org, only for the dungeon to instantly pop, and then you have to go all the way back to turn in the quest.

-Yes, it's kind of detailed but it happened 3 times to me yesterday...

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 05:14 PM ----------

Also you will try to get one piece of gear from a boss for a month, then you'll run the same dungeon on an alt and it will drop every time, because the alt can't use it and the game hates you.

Spend all your money on pets, see a good item for you, have no money for it!

Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    VoA / BH are the douches of WoW, only loot drops for the classes who is not in your group
    This is so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoballs View Post
    Every time you raid on an alt the gear you want for your main drops.
    Every time you raid on your main, gear you alt need drops.
    Everything I need on my main nothing drops. Items I need on my Alt always drop.... It's really opposite.

If you try and try for a new item, when you finally get something better the item will drop. Every. Time.