Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Please que in arena so I can farm you, Thanks.
    OT: BG targets are always presumed squishies, PVE weapon=squishy ontop of how squishy cats are in general, Welcome to the world of feral pvp FoTM reroller, please get ready to reroll cuz we aint that strong in end season gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I see a Fire Kitty, I will be so jelly. I only saw one once, and immediately I thought, "DAMMIT! I SHOULD'VE TRANSFERRED MY TROLL DRUID!".

Dang it OP, you're making me want to abandon my Mage for the Feral Druid again.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

You stand out, therefore they want to kill you.

I think you will be killed much buy the whole opposing team. Although that would be bad for you, you will be able to get some easy wins as the other team will just be pwning you up

15+ Year Old Account
    I see your fire kitty and I raise you a frost mage. Chill down bro.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I pop all cooldowns and global you in your shitty pve gear roflrofl
    You better herp yourself before you derp yourself.

Deleted
    why dont go to arena and show your new weapon there or you are afraid to die like a buffalohead cos in arena there is no mercy ./.

You're only making this thread to gloat about having that.

So I'll call you what you are: A flaming pussy.

15+ Year Old Account
    They could be jealous and want to kill you for that

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    From my experience "Everyone runs or Everyone wants to Kill You." is what's PvP is mostly about...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussnboots View Post
    So i just got Fandral's Flamescythe about a week ago. Started back up the BG grind and it seems like people either just stop and stare or everyone wants to kill me or ferals are jelly and look for me the entire bg to "try" and kill me. What are you guys thought on seeing fire cats in BG's and Arenas?
    As I feral myself, I would train you down everytime i saw you since you got some pve items
    Offtopic; Whats you'r characters name/armory link?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd be jelly too, but I wouldn't lose when chasing you 24/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just like when i see a silly worgen running around on all fours, i have the urge to stop what im doing and kill it
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

15+ Year Old Account
    dont forget some of the basics of BG's
    It are not Arena's !!!!!

in Bg's ppl dont think they just kill thnigs that draw thier attention and whne you look so epicly you do draw attention
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Why is EVERYBODY assuming he's full PvE gear?
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Dont listen to them. PvE weapon is acceptable for kitty. You know, it buffs your dps so much, that it worth 200 resilence.
    I was not so lucky to get Fandral's, but I run on arena with my boe 378 pve weapon. I dont have 2200, so the only option for me is 359 pvp staff(I'm pretty sure its common situation for 99% of kitties). 378 vs 359? It definitely not worth it. Won 17:0 yesterday in team with hunter on 2v2.
    I would be happy to use Fandral's on arena Players who think that its easy to kill at least somewhat skilled cat on arena just because it has 3700 resilence instead of 3900 are really really wrong

But on BG.. You know, EVERYONE will try to kill you. Not because you use pve gear, 90% of ppl on random BG use it, just because you look like a shiny target with sign "kill me" above you head. Actually you can use it smartly to kite enemies away from flag.
    Last edited by traen; 2011-07-13 at 08:27 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    If soccer was your religion you wouldn't call it soccer. OT: I just kill them.
    Because 1) American is the only place that calls it soccer...and 2) Americans can't be soccer players...AmiRite?

Ot: I think "oo fire cat, wonder if that means I get fire honor points." and I thank you....yeah bad joke : D

Quote Originally Posted by Pussnboots View Post
    No im just simply stating that just because I have a pve staff does not mean that im in full pve gear.
    Yea then again if it will attract folks who THINK you are in pve, and you are not, maybe that is a good ploy in LOL BGs
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Lol @ people who think PvE Weapon = Full PvE gear.

How quickly we forget the Heroic weapons in Arena drama and things such as "Skillmourne"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Why is EVERYBODY assuming he's full PvE gear?
    I was going to say that too. I guess scrolling down's hard because the OP's already said that he has PvP gear.
    Also, bearing in mind that staff is iLvl378 and most people in BGs are running around with the 359 PvP Weapons, some using the 372, I think the Staff gives you an advantage over most. So what, you'll lose ~240 Resilience, you'll gain a tonne of weapon damage and a fair amount of agility.

Oh, and I saw one yesterday in Twin Peaks. He didn't seem to be wearing much PvP gear and went down pretty fast, and that was on my awfully geared Warrior I've just started up.