Question about Guardians of Hyjal

So I've unlocked phase 3 and chose the druids....now what? I just get more quests ? No rewards yet ? Do I need to complete the Wardens quests too so I can activate the vendors? So many questions....get out of my head Charls....

/sighs........

its been stated countless of times, but what the heck, for the hell of it: here we go again.

Once you obtain your 150 marks and unlock a faction (its irrelevant what you choose, eventually you have to choose both) you gain access to more daily quests and thus more marks per day. While in phase 2 you only had 14 per day, I think in phase 3 you gain 23 per day. But no, no new rewards yet, you gotta be VERY patient for that.

since you've unlocked the druids, your next step is gain 150 marks (again) to unlock the wardens, and this time, it will take less time (5 days actually)

once both wardens and druids are unlocked, you gain the last part, unlocking the vendors that sell the epicz l00t. There's 3 vendors, each of them requires 125 marks to unlock, but by this time, the number of marks you gain per day is larger (27). As you unlock each vendor, you gain acess to several epics that are purchased with gold.

No rep grind required, no marks required to buy them. If you wanna see what vendor to unlock first (based on your class and spec) just look at the article "Firelands Invasion" on www.wowpedia.com

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)