Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I have been lifegriped in EotS ... I have fallen in the space near flag >.<

We learned tonight that if you lifegrip somebody through tornadoes on Alys, they die *nods*

Also, you can lifegrip somebody up to the ledge above where you start Nef. If you space yourself right, they just kinda yo-yo. Have 2 priests do it in succession and it's enough fall dmg to kill somebody >>.

Deleted
    Also you might try LG the poor soul to the big giant in ZG when he/she is pursued.

I've tried levitate + LG combo on elevator boss, but sadly it doesn't give any momentum. Would be funny it they fixed that.

Alakir, LG into tornado always works too. Not sure how it is after the nerf. Other than that, BWD robot fight, in the ooze phase, or Atramedes offers a lot of fun. Usually pulling out such right before a kill :P

Stand in front of a void zone, and life grip them into it right before it expires.

Deleted
    I once raged in a raidfight because our raidleader was being semi-AFK on a progress run, to satisfy my raging soul I Lifegripped the Main Tank just as he was supposed to pick up boss again after phaseshift, causing us to wipe.

I was unpopular for a few minutes, but being the main healer in the guild they didnt seem capable of being angry at me for longer periods of time, powerrrr?

Life Grip someone being Death Gripped. Ouch.

I really don't have any serious contribution, but this thread is gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Life Grip someone being Death Gripped. Ouch.
    Would be hilarious if the person just stood still being completely unaffected, the two should cross eachother out!

most recently, on alysrazor or whatever its name is, we were calling to wipe the attempt because tank had died and lost the imprinted debuff, hunter runs off and feign death in the corner, boss comes down to swoop and do his frontal cone attack, I life grip said hunter straight into the cleave . my favorite 5man is the water themed one, on the boss with the water tornados and geysers, life grip pugs into the geyser right as its about to go off and they get 1 shot

[QUOTE=Melinho;12235142]You mean... like this?

i genuinely enjoyed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebonj View Post
    Facepalm.
    Another one of these threads?
    WoW has 10 million active subscribers. If that's dead, I'm a shoe.
    I'm certainly not a shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use it on things like venoxis if I hate someone in the group.

PW:Sheild --> Run into poison lines --> Life Grip --> Disperse.
    Sometimes you live. Most of the time they die.

Usually, you need to do it when they are running because it changes the facing of your character and a lot of people are slow to react to that and keep running, usually right off a cliff. My favorite is when you get people to fall off the elevator/edge in BWD. Sometimes you can also get it to bug out in TotFW by flinging them off the edge and they don't get the floating buff.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

I got killed by some idiot lifegripping me backwards when I was kiting the flame at atramedes air phase, and defiantely a couple of other times someone trying to be "helpful" with it has caused me pain xD

Funny thing is I have never been intentionally killed by it, just through people using it in encounters badly :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines. Vanessa. Life Grip + Guardian Spirit on self. Sploosh, sploosh, ka-boom.

Lifegrip someone on the otherside of a Meteor from you on Ragnaros. (They go SPLAT!)

Quote Originally Posted by Melinho View Post
    You mean... like this?

HAHAHAHA, that was funny. I'm gonna try all those.

The one, "Yea, I'll life grip you back!" and the dude just jumps into the lava. Was awesome!