Deleted

Seperation anxiety on shannox10 heroic?

100 or 60 yards? I've heard both but havent seen any confirmation or reliable info.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=99835#used-by-npc

Effect number one has a value of 100 for the % damage increase, effect number 2 is an aura which also has a value of 100 which I presume if the distance in yards however it is just labeled "??".

Just a guess though.

It's definitely further than 60 yards. I was under the impression it was 80 yards, but it could be 100 and I've been misinformed. Our guild handled the fight fine except for the occasional separation anxiety which would make our tanks explode. We fixed this by sort of constantly rotating Shannox and Riplimb around the perimeter of a circle we made out of markers which was ~80 yards in diameter. This ensured that the shannox and riplimb tanks did not outrange healers so easily through kiting and that Rageface couldn't be outranged due to being trapped too far from shannox during a moment of exceptional kiting to reset jagged tear. Also, it would appear as if it is very difficult for Riplimb to deliver the spear to Shannox if he is kept in motion, so this made it all the easier to reset jagged tear on tanks.