Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chockolate View Post
    OK, you guys are happy with your vanity stuff. Good for you.

I am more referring to people who are interested in gear in wow.
    People that that are interested in gear such as myself RAID, to earn their gear =) You want more welfare epics? Lol, you're funny sir. =) Kill bosses and get ur loots there ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Pharazon View Post
    This just goes to prove that you can't intelligently defend your position (not calling you stupid I mean you can't back it up with facts. dont want you to think I'm flaming you and ignore my post all over again. In the post you responded to I did not flame and even said sorry for calling you dense since you seemed to take that as flaming. Where I'm from dense is used to describe someone being stubborn or unwilling to listen. But once again even though my post was apologetic and reiterated my original point that the dailies provide ABOVE RAID READY GEAR (firelands being tuned for 359 and the gear being 365) and the fact that you seem to be complaining about a need to have the dailies award 378 gear when you can buy it off the AH, get it from trash (you are raiding already as stated), get it from the rep vendor, and from valor. Once you have all that you will have few slots left to fill from bosses and you want them to be filled by the dailies vendors, which would mean you could completely bypass the normal version of firelands gear wise without downing a single boss.

These are the points you need to refute to help us understand. These points are why so many people disagree with you. We see an abundance of 378 gear and understand that the daily vendors don't need any. So here is a second post from me with no flames in it. Think you can put together a decent defense of your position so that we might understand better? Because as it stands I don't see your opinion having merit. That's how a constuctive dialog works, you provide your side, I provide mine with my facts, you refute my facts and state your own, and then I refute etc. etc. until we either agree to disagree or one of us changes our minds. You seem to be the one keeping things from being constructive.
    I have stated my position (I would like for some usable items for loads of people when doing dailies). That is my opinion, it has been all along. If you don't like it you don't have to listen, or better yet, you don't have to try and convince me of your opinion.

---------- Post added 2011-07-15 at 12:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolatino View Post
    People that that are interested in gear such as myself RAID, to earn their gear =) You want more welfare epics? Lol, you're funny sir. =) Kill bosses and get ur loots there ^.^
    So you didn't get any of the Hyjal or Dragonmaw or Hellscream 359 gear?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chockolate View Post
    OK, you guys are happy with your vanity stuff. Good for you.

I am more referring to people who are interested in gear in wow.
    If you are interested in gear than you would do them for the gear. RNG is just that random. So it could be weeks or months before the one item you want finally drops. Its some nice holdovers and upgrades while you wait for your items. If you happen to get lucky and get items early you can just figure out which vendors to unlock first or not at all if you really don't like the quests. If gear matters so much to you you'd take your temp upgrades and be happy til you could get the better gear.