Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sub, Sub, Feral. @ blinds, 2 saps in combat, instant cyclone, 3 rediculous bursts to start the match, anything is going down in 5 seconds with those 3 classes opening on you. Match will be 3v2 in before the other teams knows what hit them.

RLS - Rogue/Lock/Shammy
    RMP - Rogue/Mage/Priest
    RPD - Rogue/Spriest/Rdruid
    Feral/Rogue/Rshammy
    Ret/rogue/heals
    Rogue/DK/Heals

Quite a few tbh. RLS and RMP are best though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    rogue /mage / priest ; rogue / lock / shaman; rogue / shadow priest / resto drood ; rogue / warrior / priest;
    edit: forgot the feral kitty / disc priest / rogue ;]
    rogue feral priest is sheen cleave. :P

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    RMP or RLS .

Rogue/Mage/Priest or Rogue/Lock/Shaman
    For sure. I'd prefer RMP because RLS is better with a Mage, not to mention GL finding a good lock and rsham.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    For rogues no comp comes close to RLS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahj View Post
    For rogues no comp comes close to RLS.
    Let's not forget, not only do they now have to deal with the lock keeping 2 targets at low hp, rogue control and not dying in a smokebomb; even if you survive that, you've got a 25% mortal strike on you. The MS effect could be what pushes this over MLS.

Deleted
    RLS will rape everyting

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyred View Post
    Let's not forget, not only do they now have to deal with the lock keeping 2 targets at low hp, rogue control and not dying in a smokebomb; even if you survive that, you've got a 25% mortal strike on you. The MS effect could be what pushes this over MLS.
    Was easy glad for me last season, this season with that vial trinket though will be just retarded pressure especially if the lock has that volley trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahj View Post
    Was easy glad for me last season, this season with that vial trinket though will be just retarded pressure especially if the lock has that volley trinket.
    Got that trinket on my spriest. Not as retarded as it's going to be for afflic in arena, but currently it seems like shadowform gives it a 15% dmg boost, seeing 40k-50k single-target crits in random BG's from it, aside from the 460 int. If my server had enough decent pvp players to get a shadowplay going, I'd be laughing.

Deleted
    Ret/rogue/DK is pretty fun if you want to try something new, racy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    Ret/rogue/DK is pretty fun if you want to try something new, racy.
    I play RLS personally which is very fun but this comp is hilarious. Except for the part to find a retri pala who doesn't think he is a warrior with personal HoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinmilkme View Post
    Sub, Sub, Feral. @ blinds, 2 saps in combat, instant cyclone, 3 rediculous bursts to start the match, anything is going down in 5 seconds with those 3 classes opening on you. Match will be 3v2 in before the other teams knows what hit them.
    hand of protections says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    hand of protections says hi.
    Smoke bomb says the view of your target is obstructed.

Anyone played Rogue/Priest/Death Knight, that could give any comments ?
    Would be nasty with Necrotic Strike and Wound Poison.

And what "name-cleave" would that be ?

Deleted
    You're a rogue. Comp doesn't really matter since you can faceroll half the time anyways. But RLS seems to be good.