Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Change to the buff gained whilst flying has made keeping stacks up through P2 to P3 an incredible amount easier.

Threat wise, tanks didn't stand a chance. Fade didn't last long enough, so we cycled the Paladin's threat reduction ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    Top DPS for Alysrazor 10man: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...ls/0/?s=0&e=20

Click damage by spell to see what did the most damage and number of casts.

He pulled off 349.8k DPS overall, and peaked at 600k midfight.

Never mind, looks like they've just been adding something to the logs.
    Last edited by Shmeh; 2011-07-21 at 03:37 PM.

I am currently holding the World 3rd on 25man (the one holding the top spot is a fake log, 2min Alysrazor kill? Dont think so) and world 40th on 10man (with some mistakes I might add) as SP on this fight (normal mode). The most important thing is that you hit every single ring. More time with 200% Haste and 75% Crit is obviously going to skyrocket your dps. Also make sure that you are refreshing your Dots after 2 or 3 rings every time. If you wait with refreshing until they are expiring, you will lose dps, since the last few ticks of the DoT will be coming considerably slower than if you had refreshed them. On the other hand, dont refresh after every ring, as this will oom you, and you haven't gained enough Haste to make the new Dots tick fast enough.

You can use Archangel once in the airphase (I usually pop it around 12 stacks, assuming that I didn't miss any rings yet), the same with Berserking (troll racial, this has to be popped earlier to make sure that it's up for the burnphase). In the tornadophase, you should keep up dps if you can, but the most important thing is that you manage to refresh your Haste/Crit buff before the Burn phase, so that it lasts as long as possible. In the burnphase, you will obviously pop Hero/BL, so this is when you want to pop your Pot. Your SF CD will be rdy again after like 10sec, because of the 0.6sec MF channel times and 75% crit. Use it! Standard dps maxing applies, refresh your dots when your Int proccs come, refresh them one last time when you have 1-2 sec left of the Haste/Crit buff. After that, just get up into the air again Asap. Repeat. Win.

When it comes to the steering itself, I dont really think about how I do it lol. I would imagine that Im holding down both mousebuttons to aim and move, with some help from the space-bar and the strafe keys when needed.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2011-07-21 at 04:42 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    I Also make sure that you are refreshing your Dots after 2 or 3 rings every time. If you wait with refreshing until they are expiring, you will lose dps, since the last few ticks of the DoT will be coming considerably slower than if you had refreshed them.
    Care to elaborate?

E: Shouldnt the haste buff automatically affect the already applies DoTs?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    E: Shouldnt the haste buff automatically affect the already applies DoTs?
    Your haste affects anything cast after a buff. So an already applied DoT will not benefit from any buffs you get after you cast it. You'd have to refresh. (SW: P gets this when you refresh with MF, so no need for a hard refresh.)

---------- Post added 2011-07-21 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Never mind, looks like they've just been adding something to the logs.
    They were actually only recording the burn out and final phase just before a kill to upload, which is when they already have 25 stacks and when hero gets cast. If you check the time, it's actually only about 20-40 seconds long. It's BS. If it was a bug, it wouldn't start just seconds before hero is cast and the boss dies; it'd be at random times of the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Did this on my SPriest for the first time tonight. Screwed up with rings/getting hit by flak the first couple of attempts, but once I figured it out it was cake. Just ran my standard rotation, but I was reapplying dots a good deal before they were over. Never had mana issues.

Did 38k+ w/ 2p T11. So any decently geared SPriest should be doing well above that.

Just make sure not to follow her too closely and to readjust yourself behind her butt when she goes down to cleave so you don't miss that first ring that's oriented different.