Is this a Blizzard Bug?

Hi,

Today I run three heroics, the first 2 I did see Boss yells fine but now in the 3. one I didn't see them. I didn't change anything in my addons and didn't relogg, so I don't really think the cause is an addon.

You can open the chat settings by right clicking on your chat tab. Within there, one of the pages should have the options for NPC says/emotes/yells/whispers. Though I don't know how that would have been changed while playing and without going in and modifying it like this. Worth checking though.

Deleted
    Disable the addon "Prat" and you will be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Disable the addon "Prat" and you will be fine.
    There's issues with Prat and CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_YELL? That's news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tural View Post
    You can open the chat settings by right clicking on your chat tab. Within there, one of the pages should have the options for NPC says/emotes/yells/whispers. Though I don't know how that would have been changed while playing and without going in and modifying it like this. Worth checking though.
    This isn't it. all of those we're active....also, the normal mob yells in ZG were fine, I only couldn't see boss yells

This thread might be related, they also report about missing boss yells/stuff ..

Deleted
    No, there are a hundred issues with the addon itself. Disabling it is the fastest, most reliable way to make sure it is or is not related. My money would be on the "yay, without Prat it works" kind of answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    No, there are a hundred issues with the addon itself. Disabling it is the fastest, most reliable way to make sure it is or is not related. My money would be on the "yay, without Prat it works" kind of answers
    well, I don't use Prat so it can't be this ^^

@Ketho
    this sounds exactly what happens to me