Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Healbot Update Question

With the most recent healbot update, 1-3 blue dots appear on the center(above thier name) on each person's healbot bar randomly, i looked in the changes and everywhere on google and i cant figure out what this is or how to disable it, the blue dots are really annoying and idk how to turn it off, HELP pls n thx!

I'm not sure where you looked 'everywhere on google' but in the latest changelog a new feature was added called Low Mana Indicators, which sounds like what you may be describing.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    Alone on the mountainside, breathing the clearest winds...
    Sounds like it could also be aggro indicators. Mine are red, but appear exactly as you describe otherwise, as dots above the name. I am not home to check the low mana indicator, so Law may well be correct in his/her assessment as well. I'll check into that when I am actually at home.

If it is the aggro indicators, go to skins, aggro, and on the same line with the check box that says monitor aggro, uncheck the bubble that says indicators. This might solve the blue dots, and there are other ways that HB can monitor aggro (<<< NAME >>> or the actual bar)