Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kellek View Post
    I was just about to make this thread but then I searched and found what I was looking for. 6 year bump upcoming.

In the entire history of WoW which guild at which tier had the most skilled players aka the best ? Perhaps a better question would be for those in guilds like Paragon Method Ensidia Stars SK gaming Nilhilum Exorsus to say when they felt they were part of the most skilled team.

If each of those guilds had the players they had at that time and all competed today with infinite time to raid etc, who would win? Almost like a '93 Cowboys vs '89 49ers type question.

For me, I would say Paragon during ICC when they killed Lich king 2 weeks before anyone else (and I believe killed him with no buff before anyone else killed him with the buff) and in 2nd I would say Method during Hellfire Citidel on Archimonde. Stars doing Alone in the Darkness was pretty cool too.
    Paragon didn't go in and kill Heroic Lich King without the buff until a few months after they got their world first kill. So quite a few had their kills before that.

This thread will probably be closed. Moderators usually consider necroing a war crime

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandax9472 View Post
    Who do you think over the past 7 years can be called the best raiding guild in WoW history?
    By far it has to be Serenity.
    They provided a lot of entertainment with the split drama from Method, the backstabbing and the trashtalking. They made a big play and completely fell flat and didn't manage to accomplish anything but further drama and fighting.

It was glorious. No other guild has provided us with as much public entertainment and drama. I miss Serenity.

Edit: Meh, fucking 2011 necro.. but well, my point still stands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kellek View Post

For me, I would say Paragon during ICC when they killed Lich king 2 weeks before anyone else (and I believe killed him with no buff before anyone else killed him with the buff) and in 2nd I would say Method during Hellfire Citidel on Archimonde. Stars doing Alone in the Darkness was pretty cool too.
    Paragon on Mythic Archimonde was more impressive because they did it without any fancy addons which Method was using for let's say the beams.