What's up with my haste?

My haste seems awfully low. I'm not sure if it's poor gear choices or what.

My character name is Welldotted. I can't post links yet.

Any Helpful advice would be fantastic!

Thanks, this forum rocks and I'm a regular troll!

I don't see what's so wrong with it.
    My spriest has basically the same rating and %, though as soon as I get ingame it jumps up about 10% mainly because of buffs and the likes.

If you're wondering about the haste on your armory profile, don't worry, it seems fine, but if it barely increases ingame, reforge to haste :3

This might be a silly question, but you are looking at Spell Haste and not Ranged Haste, right?

Not that that ever happened to me before, nope.

>.>

<.<

Also, keep in mind in a raid you will have the 5% haste buff if you raid with a Boomkin or Shadow Priest which wouldn't show up on the armory, so in a raid your haste would be over 20%.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-07-16 at 01:12 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Maybe I am slightly confused. The forums I'm reading mention that I should shoot for 22% haste prior to DI and shaman buff of 30% for an extra tick on corruption. Maybe I am just misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    This might be a silly question, but you are looking at Spell Haste and not Ranged Haste, right?

Not that that ever happened to me before, nope.

>.>

<.<

Also, keep in mind in a raid you will have the 5% haste buff if you raid with a Boomkin or Shadow Priest which wouldn't show up on the armory, so in a raid your haste would be over 20%.
    Don't forget us shamans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellaimed View Post
    Maybe I am slightly confused. The forums I'm reading mention that I should shoot for 22% haste prior to DI and shaman buff of 30% for an extra tick on corruption. Maybe I am just misunderstanding.
    You get the extra Corruption tick at 1993. You get an extra UA/Immolate tick at 2589 rating, which is around ~20%, not 22%.

If you hit 20% haste, you will reach the 30% threshold when you factor in 3% from DI and 5% from WoA/Boomkin aura.

22% unbuffed isnt needed because the haste buffs dont stack additively, so it's not 3% from DI + 5% from totem = 8% i.e 22 + 8 = 30.

That said, as Affli you should stack haste past 2589 anyway, as Destro and Demo I believe simming your char is best to see what stat you should get (though most of the times it comes out as haste anyway for Destro, and sometimes mastery for Demo)

Dumble,

This really helped a lot. Thanks much for the info!