Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ah okey! well yes, as Holy crit is denetly the first stat tha gets reforged, I value both haste and mastery far over crit as Holy.
    I dont think there are many people that argue that holy should go for crit anyway :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Even with 20% mastery, how does 54 spirit outweigh 54 intellect (which scales with Enlightenment and Kings, where Spirit isn't touched)?
    I should have been more specific; the spirit isn't very beneficial. It's the 20% mastery and a crit/mastery heavy set for a raid healing disc priest in 10 man hardmodes that I saw after some trial and error a slight gain. The gain was from the 3%.

That being said, crit IS somewhat random and undependable; so without actually calculating the EP values etc etc I can't give you the exact difference which is, in reality, probably nominal at best.

Just keep in mind even the ember meta is a nominal gain to your overall spreadsheet in terms of throughput.

Now I'd also like to point out I didn't really focus on regen, and I found myself to get lower on Mana than usual; so my final verdict is Ember>Revitalizing.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that some of your views on crit are... well a little flawed to say the least.

You don't take crit into consideration for pure throughput gains, of course the bonus healing to crit heals isn't dependable, and therefor shouldn't be weighed against haste/mastery (for both specs) on a pure throughput level.

Crit has benefits outside of throughput. This is slightly less true for holy, so lets take disc for example.

Crit = DA, More DA the less mana you're blowing on a specific target.
    Crit = Inspiration uptime, which is equiv to AF
    Crit = an exponential modifier to FH, H and GH on targets with WS
    Crit = A nominal gain in throughput in most situations.

Crit has it's value, and A LOT of priests underestimate it in favor of 'reliable' throughput stats. I'm not saying Crit>Haste>mastery or anything, but I'm saying I think the Disc community specifically undervalues crit right now, which is actually a great stat in this tier.
    Last edited by Peppercat; 2011-07-19 at 03:49 PM.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?