Afflic/Demo dual spec feedback

So I'm keeping my afflic spec because its ballin and respecing my destro tree to demo and my major concern is reforging and mastery. with DI i have well over the 20% haste threshold but I don't have much mastery... (see armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/andorhal/fomite/simple ) So how would i have to reforge to make my demo spec work? reforging depending on the fight i'm going into on raid nights just seems like a waste of time, so what should i do? stick to my 20% haste and just go all out mastery after that? would it hurt my afflic spec?

Oh and noob demo question: On fights like lord rhyolith would i use hellfire for aoe or rain of fire? is the damage taken from hellfire affected from the debuff or is it negligible?
    Last edited by Gradius125; 2011-07-18 at 02:08 AM.

You can't optimize both at the same time, you're going to have to pick one as your default reforge.

I am also an afflc/demo lock. Honestly i don't worry to much about reforging for my demo spec specifically because I use it solely for heavy aoe situations. Its not worth the reforge to me because its already so strong in those situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hellfire self-damage is small enough to be irrelevant.

Hellfire is your bread and butter AoE as Demonology and is especially useful due to the fact that you can cast it while moving (ie, use Hellfire )

As Penguin said, you cannot optimise for both specs without 2 gearsets, so you should choose one and reforge for that (yes, as Demo you should get 1993 Haste for the Corruption tick and then stack Mastery).

awesome thanks everyone