Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    And then you will live at the shadow of someone who seems that you actually hate. Seriously, try to do something better with your live.

I'm happy he got unbanned, he didn't really deserved it, it was just a misunderstanding. He is a role model, he helps people to play better, he is also a very entertaining guy and do events and give prices to people, but the most important thing is that he tells to the people that life is not about only playing World of Warcraft, you have to go outside and do some exercise, eat healthy and all that stuff.
    So you're saying he should get special treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    This whole thing has been ludicrous. Here's a sequence of events:

Not to be mean, but anyone who took part in this discussion for or against should be ashamed of themselves. Thousands of people get banned every day for less reasons than this and no one cares. Some Youtube personality gets investigated and suddenly the world is ending.

Why should I be ashamed that you disagree with pretty much everyone? Last I checked everyone is control of themselves, to suggest that they should be ashamed of themselves because you disagree is against the nature of "free" countries.

The US financial debt is 14 trillion, this is a scheme made by China (owns Razer) to get more money from the weakening US economy, supported by Blizzard!

The real victim in this mess is Razer!

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    People are assuming razer somehow helped swifty out why?

He was banned on false charges, ban reversed, was that such a hard thing to consider?
    Because razor even said they helped? reading is hard i know

15+ Year Old Account

He was banned on false charges, ban reversed, was that such a hard thing to consider?
    We live in the information age where every moron with a data service can spout their antagonistic, asinine crap at a rapid pace with little to no repercussions. Of course it wasn't a hard thing to consider. It simply wasn't considered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajectod View Post
    Gillette would like to have a word with you...
    Well played, sir. Well played

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Hey, everyone! This guy discriminates against the poor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC3I6vt5qeA
    Personally, when people are going to sit there and insult a gaming peripheral company that actually makes quality products I'm going to think of the only real reason to not purchase a Razer product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    important thing is that he tells to the people that life is not about only playing World of Warcraft, you have to go outside and do some exercise, eat healthy and all that stuff.
    ... sorry, I need someone to confirm this: is this all true?

Because I'm detecting a shift from "this guy is a good Warrior" to "this guy is the mini-Messiah"
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

Swifty announced that his account was unbanned on his youtube account!

Well, our resident WoW gamer, Swifty just got into an issue none of us would like to have. Just a note to the WoW community on our fanpage, we're working this out with people we know. For the full scoop - head on over to Swifty's video page and leave a note of support.

Quote Originally Posted by Magivante View Post
    Swifty fanboys. They make me "lol".
    Oh, I'm no fanboy. It just astonishes me that people are actually capable of "hating" another person they do not and will never know. A person they have only seen on the internet. You sir, are still quite sad. But I don't hate you. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    Because Blizzard could have just banned everyone that was spamming.

But Razer came in and gave some money to Blizzard,boom,Swifty's unbanned.

And notice how,literally,the second Razer got involved.Swifty was unbanned.
    No they cannot. You know what hundreds of lost subscriptions will do to a public company? You think Activision is going to take kindly to bearish fundamentals originating from one of it's subsidiaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    So you're saying he should get special treatment?
    that's not what he said, there's reading and there's reading what you want to read, which do you think you are doing?
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    ... sorry, I need someone to confirm this: is this all true?

Because I'm detecting a shift from "this guy is a good Warrior" to "this guy is the mini-Messiah"
    I didn't watch many of his videos but one in particular stood out. He was playing golf and telling us how "z0mgnezz teh exurciz iz eempooretante! o bai dee wai herz meh sukin @ fitin diz keety drood". A slight exaggeration but I think you get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    This whole thing has been ludicrous. Here's a sequence of events:

1) Swifty promotes crashing servers.
    2) People blindly follow his orders. Servers crash.
    3) Event spirals out of Swifty's control. GM tells him to stop (since he was the instigator).
    4) Seeing his inability to control the issue, Blizzard forcefully removes him from the game to resolve the situation
    5) Mob disperses to the forums and internet. Servers restabilize
    6) Swifty's account is banned permanently pending an investigation.
    7) Thousands of "people" come to his defense (and get themselves banned temporarily in the process)
    8) People continue throwing hissy-fits throughout the day about something that has no bearing on them whatsoever.
    9) After investigating the matter, Blizzard unbans Swifty for reasons having NOTHING to do with the thousands of mindless drones.
    10) The masses (content in their ramblings) feel they had some bearing on the decision.
    11) Debates worse than the OJ/Casey Anthony trial will rage for days about the minor suspension of a Youtube PvPer.
    All bans/dicipline are subject to review this ban has been less then 24 hrs. About the only thing that the lvl 1 alts did was speed up the process in making more work for Blizz by freezing accounts/bans/other dicipline. Swifty most likely couldnt be implemented in what happened In Game which is what Blizz has to go by. Vent/live stream etc people sound like others and voice overs can be done. But that is beyond thier realm of control. They would only be able to work with what was going on in game and if he didnt "Break" the rules then thats most likely why he was Unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    *blinks*

Wow, I never thought of it from that perspective.

I can imagine it now, a new memo sent to all GMs: please ban all "celebrities" backed by other companies. We will then make them pay through the nose to reverse the ban.
    From my understanding razor didnt pay them razor just hinted at the fact they could pull there support of blizzcon which ammounts to suppying products for tourneys I believe blizz's sc2 tourney uses all razor mice and other support Which would cost blizz tens of thousands of dollars. So less paying off blizz more strongarming them.

Quote Originally Posted by noipmahc-omm View Post
    No they cannot. You know what hundreds of lost subscriptions will do to a public company? You think Activision is going to take kindly to bearish fundamentals originating from one of it's subsidiaries?
    They would have lost maybe 100 subs,which is nothing.
    And I'm not saying perma ban them,but suspend them to get it through to them to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Disfigured View Post
    Oh, I'm no fanboy. It just astonishes me that people are actually capable of "hating" another person they do not and will never know. A person they have only seen on the internet. You sir, are still quite sad. But I don't hate you. :]
    And I still don't care what you think. :]

didn't talbadar get banned a while back? I think his sponsors called up blizz and got them to reverse it, so why are people surprised that razor did the same for swifty.