Poll: Which Drake is the best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    gladiator armored nether drakes>>>>>all......and QQ because i don't have one

i personally love the look of the Stone Drakes
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

I absolutely love my drake of the south wind

Proto drakes for me, especially the ones from Ulduar achievements, loved them from day 1 and still no other mount that beats it for me.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Azure... and I really wish I had it. Though I think the Twilight Drake(PvE/PvP versions) is amazing as well.

my favorite is Reins of the Onyxian Drake , it is so nice ... But i never have one.. What a pity

Dear Blizzard,
    I want a Emberwyrm for X-mass.
    Love,
    Elgato

Storm drakes.
    They're the first drake that had a decent model and good textures.
    Proto-drakes look deformed.
    Vanilla drakes look like they're from the 90's.
    Nether Drakes are too simplistic. They need a more complex particle effect.
    Stone Drakes... are flying things made of rock? how does that work? Also the crystals get stuck in my ass when i ride them.
    Frost Wyrms are a production of evil, necromantic magics.

North and South wind drakes are just all around beautiful.
    Coruscating electricity, classic draconic visage, well-thought color themes..
    without a doubt, much better than the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as models go, love the proto-drakes more than the others, although, not really a fan of any colour scheme other than the black/plagued due to the rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by qei View Post
    Regular drakes, more specifically Mottled Drake

Haters gonna hate
    This and the Azure drake have to be my 2 fav mounts overall though, just gorgeous.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Frostwyrms.

I'm only a few achievements away from mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Ironbound Proto-drake or the Ony mount... for me

I actually ride the red proto-drake around mostly because i rarely see them, sadly the ironbound has become too common since so many pugs run through it now... and i have never been lucky enough for Ony.

10+ Year Old Account
    whoever says they have drake of the south winds, id like some proof. that thing is as rare as the onyxian drake practically....and my favorite to boot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Winged Guardian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    whoever says they have drake of the south winds, id like some proof. that thing is as rare as the onyxian drake practically....and my favorite to boot!

I've seen one on my server

Storm an Nether are great no matter what color. The only proto drake i like is the Iron-Bound Proto-Drake but thats my favorite drake in the game =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Deleted
    I ride nothing but my Ironbound Proto Drake.

if there was an emerald drake mount, the normal would be my choice.

But as of now, stone drakes are my fav

Well OP I'll give my opinion to storm drakes cause they are far from the norm in terms of models and the newest type besides stone drakes, but storm ones just look cooler imo.

As an added thingy, I gotta say drake I wish we could get somehow is:

1: Chromatic drake (Get it via meta achievement if you have all the other colors of normal drakes aka red, black, blue, bronze, meh... the green one i mention below, and maybe albino?)
    2: Infinite drake (Get it rare drop from a new CoT instance or raid?)
    3: Green drake (still don't have one in game period)
    How big....is really really big man's......Kitchen?

I do have to say the Rusted is right behind and I do love my Time Lost Proto, something about the mouht color that I really like, The 2 though I wish and wish and wish I would see Blizzard bring back is the Black and Plagued I really loved this and I kick myself in the ass constanly for nothing being a a pro to get them but I didn't ,Come on Blizz, those are 2 last proto drakes I need to complete my collection of all Proto-Drakes released by you guys. Please make it happen. I'm begging.