Need Help - Soloing

Allright, so I've tried to start soloing some things. There is another warlock in my guild who solos crap all the time. Firelands trash, Cata heroics, etc. He's making loads.

However, all I want is that mount off of Slabhide in Stone core, and the one off the dragon in Vortex Pinnacle too. I'm in mostly 359s (Armory).

I've been able to solo most Vanilla and BC stuff. I've had some problems though, and it has to be just me, because I've seen things other warlocks and hunters do. I think I'm just too incompetent to do it.

So there it is. Any help?

I dont have a clue what you are asking here?

You can't solo stuff is that it?

Try getting the right spec and demon out.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    I dont have a clue what you are asking here?

You can't solo stuff is that it?

Try getting the right spec and demon out.
    Whoa, hostile.

I know Demo is the soloing spec. I have a Demo spec and a felguard, it's right there in the armory.

I've been logged on all day, when I logged off in my raiding spec.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Whoa, hostile.

I know Demo is the soloing spec. I have a Demo spec and a felguard, it's right there in the armory.

I've been logged on all day, when I logged off in my raiding spec.

Sorry.
    Woah, defensive...

So you're looking to solo Heroic bosses in Vortex pinacle and Stone Core... is that right?

Deleted
    Not gonna happen for a while imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try soloing them on normal as the mount still drops in normal with the same drop chance as heroic...

(if you aren;t already that is ^_^)
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2011-07-20 at 03:37 PM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Slabhide is pisseasy to kill. I killed him as a Hunter on heroic (solo, didnt know the first time that he also drops the mount on Normal), and all you gotta do is making sure your pet wont die, which isn't really hard..
    The vortex one.. Don't think so, he hits like a truck with high hp and annoying winds.