Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What was your favorite toy as a kid?

Simple question, post pictures if you can find 'em.Mine was a Godzilla toy
    I only had one of his counterparts,which was the big winged sonic dragon(cant recall his name) But I played with these toys for YEARS and when my father and I watched the Godzilla movies, I was always right there with those two toys.
    So, question is simple; What was your favorite toy(s) as a kid?

Micronauts. Had a bunch of em. Great toys. Shame they discontinued them.

Dominos and before that transformer cars..
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Lego. Had tons of it, used to build all kinds of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    Lego. Had tons of it, used to build all kinds of things.
    This!

also Manta Force! anyone else remember manta force?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legos FTW! I still buy them at 38, only now in by the pound off eBay. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legos. I loved them, and I still have them all, which was quite alot.

Gonna give them all to my sisters son, when he grows up

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasnt as big with LEGO's as some of the other kids i knew, but my absolute favorite toy was probally my Transformer action figure

It was the old school type that was a pretty decent size toy, and had pretty complex transformations. apparently, their collector items now, but w/e

I had Starscream, and he was fuckign awesome. He also came with a little mini-transformer that when you attached him it unlocked "special weapons". in Starscreams case, two big guns flipped out that shot little plastic things. it was fucking awesome transforming him into the jet plane and flying around my house.

Deleted
    Legos (I once made a crossbow and brought it to school) and a remote control tank that could shoot with BB pellets.

I still got the tank in my room.

10+ Year Old Account
    slot racers. Totally fun until you got a dead piece of track, and I think it went downhill after they made the cars magnetic so they stuck to the track.

Oh, and lincoln logs, G.I. Joe figurines, and bottle rockets were a wonderful combination back in the day.

Loved my Legos. Definitely my favorite, hands down.
    My poor parents probably ended up spending hundreds on all of the damn Lego sets that I had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Micronauts and the old huge plastic Shogun Warriors... to much fun nutshotting ppl with the flying fists,lmao!

then later on, the first run of star wars figures(during the time of the original movies), and later in my high school time(yes, too old to have toys), transformers G1 and robotech toys.

Deleted
    Legos were the shit. I don't remember playing with toys all that much though, I played video games from a pretty early age. So it wasn't ever really my thing. Wasn't into action figures of any kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lego and G.I. Joes, in fact I still have all my Lego. Slinkys are also fun, I have two, I am not a child lol.

P.S. I don't know if this is still true but the last bit of lego I bought was terrible. It was a truck or something and the chassis was pre-built and the rest of it was painfully simple. Please tell me Lego still have small to large pieces and complex sets.
    Last edited by deathtakes; 2011-07-20 at 02:45 PM.

Toys

G.I. Joe and all of the He-Man stuff. My neighbor (a girl) had all of the Star Wars stuff so we used to play G.I. Joe vs. Star Wars and He-Man and She-Ra vs. whatever toys the other neighborhood kids had around.

Legos and K'nex!

Deleted
    Lego, Barbies, One of those old Megazords with the dragon and the white lion, later on the one with the black lion aswell, Green army men, Warhammer 40k Space Marines.

Probally more but can't remember (or it was pretty ''late'' in my childhood)
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-07-20 at 03:29 PM.

Used to love my heman toys

Had these ones and these was a few of my favs

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_012809a.htm

ohh nearly forgot, Star wars toys had loads of them and the At-At was prob one of the best ones

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_072810b.htm
    Last edited by Rhigo; 2011-07-20 at 02:45 PM.

Mine was a slinky....but i straightened it.

Deleted
    Lego and K'nex were it for me, it was always awesome to build things