Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratje View Post
    Lego and K'nex were it for me, it was always awesome to build things

Kinex were too sharp :P
    note: legos were tied with my godzilla toy. I had 2 or 3 huge tupperware boxes full of them, but I got in trouble because my parents would step on them, so they got put above my reach

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was a huge fan of Construx. I had all of the military themed sets. Fun as hell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Construx

Yeah I'm a little old school.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Legos. Still love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    Lego. Had tons of it, used to build all kinds of things.
    + pokemon.

yeah, i ain't that old.

also: pokemon > digimon. trololol.

Jeez, where do I start...

1) Polly Pocket (when she was an inch tall)
    2) Tomagatchi's
    3) Pogs
    4) Easy Bake Oven (I ALWAYS wanted one, never got it
    5) Stretch Armstrong
    6) Skip-IT
    7) Talk-boy (come on, Home Alone!
    8) Puppy Surprise
    9) Candy Land
    10) Etch-a-sketch
    11) Moon Shoes
    12) Creepy Crawlers
    13) Barbie (derp)
    14) Legos
    15) Nerf bow and arrow
    16) Play-doh
    17) Simon
    18) Furby
    19) Teddy Ruxpin
    20) Mighty Max
    21) Teddy Ruxpin
    22) Super soaker
    23) GI Joe (I never had this but one of you guys had to of I know)
    24) Dream phone/date (not too sure of the name)
    25) Raisins, think thats the name, the raisins that had a band...
    26) Lite Brite
    27) Don't Wake Daddy
    28) Slinky
    29) Aquaplay
    30) Ninja Turtles
    31) Cap guns
    32) Magna doodle
    33) Floam
    34) View master
    35) Monster Face

Just a small list I add too now and then when I remember/are reminded of toys from my time
    Last edited by dquinn16; 2011-07-20 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

It's not excactly the same model cause mine is older.
    It was actually the very first toy I ever got and believe it or not, I still have it. =)
    "When did you forsake yourselves?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Legos and my Pokemon games.

Building entire worlds and then destroying them at a whim, only to build something else. Yeah, so awesome. The only thing I never destroyed was a Pikachu that I made, he stood at about one foot tall. He is still at my dad's house somewhere, collecting dust. Poor fella.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Not my pic, but it's exactly the same thing.

I've been a hardcore Bionicle fan all my freaking life (I'm talking from when I was 7 to now at 15). When they discontinued the series a ~year ago, it felt like my whole life was shattered.

This will let you know how old I am.
    And yes, it is the ORIGINAL Land Before Time, not the 15 other cartoons they made afterwards.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Little Pony...you know...back when they were interesting
    Treasure Trolls
    Hotwheels
    Remote control car
    Super Nintendo
    Nintendo 64
    Linkin Logs
    Electric train set
    Stick horse
    Skip It
    Yoyo
    Polly Pocket
    Dinosaur toys
    Horse toys
    Pound Puppies
    Beanie Babies
    Barbie Car (ran on a battery and you could sit in and drive it around)
    My bike
    Cozy Coupe (Flintstones-type car that you moved using your feet)
    Etc.

The Titanus zord from power rangers. When power rangers first came out it was next to impossible to find the zords in stores and one day in Nov. I saw them all and told my parents they HAD to buy me them for Christmas right then and there because otherwise they wouldn't get another chance. The didn't believe me although I kicked and screamed like no tomorrow because I knew they were wrong they just said I was being dramatic at their rarity. Sure enough they weren't able to buy them anywhere else and took 18 months for them to get Megazord, Dragonzord and Titanus. Titanus was the first one i found 5 months later so I cherished him. After learning their lesson though whenever I found a newer generation megazord in a store I said I wanted they bought it right then and there out of guilt.

Really, my favorite toys were video games. My first system was a Colecovision (google it).

---------- Post added 2011-07-20 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Cozy Coupe (Flintstones-type car that you moved using your feet)
    Haha I had a smurf-mobile like that

Lego, and Biker Mice from Mars. Had an affinity for rodents. Still do, really.

my faworite toys ad kid has ben My ORC Toys he Was green

10+ Year Old Account
    N64, LEGOs, and just playing outside...
    Do you like Guacamole?

I had this pink rabbit. with a white square belly and i named him poopoo.

Deleted
    Big soft cat that was made by mom. I loved it more than the plastic barbie dolls I had and still have it at the back of my closet, even though I'm, 28 now.

Oh and also a yellow ball with a happy face. It's made of plastic, probably very cheap but it has a story behind it. It was actually given to my brother for hes 8th birthday but he started yelling and swearing and threw it into the corner. (Actually a little joke from my parents, they were kinda broke at the time and my brother had been bad most of the year, there was more presents but they gave him the ball first and told it was the only thing). When finding out about the other presents, my brother relaxed and carried on with hes birthday but the happy face toy was left there in the corner for the rest of the day. When everyone left the living room, I picked it up and kept it, my brother didn't even remember it and didn't want it back.

I still have it too, on top of the bookshelf and every time I see it, it makes me a little sad, then happy as, if it was given to me as the only present then, with love, like to my brother, I would have never thrown it away and would have been perfectly happy with the gift as it had more meaning than any expensive toy.

fisher price had all the cool stuff. there were playsets of everything imaginable. I loved legos too once my creativity kicked in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bionicles man

Deleted
    Lego/Bionicles