PvE Uses for Demonic Empowerment

Every Demo spec I see takes the Demonic Empowerment talent and I just can't see why. I see the PvP usefulness and possibly the soloing usefulness but not for just regualar PvE. Am I missing something here?

I haven't found a single reason for it. I can't name one situation where I need to be able to remove magic effects from a felhunter.

wow really good point never even thought about it, every demo spec i've seen has it and thought it was essential but i've never even used it once.

I don't have it in my PvE Demo spec, its pretty much useless 99% of the time.

You wind up with like 3 useless points along the way when speccing Demo for PvE, not a whole lot to do with them other than grab the extra healing from Fel Armor

The use of that talent is to move the point into one of the other several utility talents ^.^

I go with 50% mana cost off demons, as I soulburn out a new one at the start of every fight, and therefore end up saving some mana.
    Member of the 4.3 Firelord club.
    The very mention of demon warlock as a tanking spec makes me vomit profusely, so please abstain from it.

WBC needs damagers, ELE/ARMS/FIRE needed most. Wendigobrewing.com to apply! 2/8 heroic 25m. 3 days, 4 hours a day.

I'm pretty sure that any other demo talent would be better than this one for PVE. I have never and will never use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    like it has been stated the demo tree is pretty lax when it comes to spending your points your going to end up having to put points in near useless talents. I have a point in it because I sometimes do pvp, I wouldn't get any dps boost from placing that point anywhere else. I would like if they changed the tree around a little bit so that the bottom wasn't as full of stupid talents but I know that would inadvertently buff the other classes if they were to access some of the more useful talents.

I just put it in either Demonic Embrace (stam) or Demonic Aegis (healing boost). While they aren't direct dps boosts they are at least useful in a passive way.