T12 4-set questions

Ok, so before I grab the 4-set, I have a few questions for anyone that already has it and could test it.

- I know it's a 5% proc rate, but does it have an internal CD on it, or can it proc back to back?

- For the Drain Soul, is it on the initial cast of DS, the ticks of damage, or both?

Thanks for anyone who can answer!

Deleted
    I dont know about ICD but I assume it has a minimal one, so it cant be stacked.. but would probably be more like Eradication

and yeah it would be from the ticks off drain soul not the initial cast, or you could just recast it over and over (GCD usage) until you get it then channel for immense damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangless View Post
    - I know it's a 5% proc rate, but does it have an internal CD on it, or can it proc back to back?
    No it doesn't have ICD and can proc anytime.
    Last edited by mmocfc4f5f54a2; 2011-07-28 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nforce View Post
    No it doesn't have ICD and can proc anytime.
    so your saying you can have more than 1 proc up at a time? That can't be right.

I should be getting 4p next week, assuming Rag drops a helm token...3 kills so far and no conq helms . Once I get it ill test out if someone hasnt already, but I assume its got a shortish ICD to stop overlaps, around 25% uptime or so tops

Deleted
    The ICD on it is the duration of the buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    The ICD on it is the duration of the buff
    That's wrong statement. Yesterday i saw it proced 2 times in a row from SB during BL

---------- Post added 2011-07-28 at 11:50 AM ----------

The bad think is that it doesn't proc from DS ticks only from initial cast (

Quote Originally Posted by Greyarea View Post
    so your saying you can have more than 1 proc up at a time? That can't be right.
    You know, it could just refresh the buff.

I think this 4pc will make demonology's execute range a little more competitive since we will be spamming 1.3 - 1.4 second Soul Fires without heroism/bloodlust.

1. It can proc back to back, new proc just refreshes duration.
    2. procs off ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbalel View Post
    1. It can proc back to back, new proc just refreshes duration.
    2. procs off ticks.
    Its proc'ing off dots?

Quote Originally Posted by Stridulent View Post
    Its proc'ing off dots?
    Pretty sure he meant drain soul ticks, so you won't have to keep recasting to fish for procs.