Need some answers regarding backup

Hey, everyone. I am not very happy with my current UI on World of Warcraft, and therefore I want to test some new addons and mess around with my UI so I can try to get something new. But I am afraid that I will not like it, and want to have some sort of backup of my current addons and UI. If I start messing around and end up not liking it, I want to be able to get my old UI back easily (EXACTLY the way it is now, all the same configs on dominos, placement etc). Is this possible?

To back up all your addons and their current settings, copy your Interface and WTF folders to a location you can remember.
    Log into the game to have those folders recreated, with the default content.
    If you ever want to revert back to your old UI, delete your new Interface and WTF folders and place the old ones in your World of Warcraft folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Thank you for the answers, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    To back up all your addons and their current settings, copy your Interface and WTF folders to a location you can remember.
    Log into the game to have those folders recreated, with the default content.
    If you ever want to revert back to your old UI, delete your new Interface and WTF folders and place the old ones in your World of Warcraft folder.
    ^ This. As a note, the WTF folder contain the settings and the Interface folder contain the actual addon files.