Mouseover for Fear in PVP

Title says it all im looking for a mouseover macro for Fear in PvP
    "Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace."
    ~Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
    "Killing you won't bring my family back. I'm done. Nulla e reale; tutto e lecito. Requiescat in pace."
    ~Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

/cast [@mouseover] Fear

If that is all you want - you could be all /cast [@mouseover,exists] Fear; [@target] Fear
    If you wanted to get tricky (defaulting to target if you have no mouseover). - and probably add hostile / alive flags too I guess, but I can't remember them offhand :<

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm]Fear; Fear

cast fear on your mouseover IF he is hostile and if you have no hostile mouseover, it fears your target

Plun's works works well, personally I use basically the same thing. I use this macro setup for banish, death coil and curse of tongues/weakness as well, just change the spell name. =)

#Showtooltip Fear
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Fear; Fear
    "Thus in our darkest hour we shall turn to the ones known as The Deceivers, for they are the ones with absurd power most cannot comprehend. When the end has come, they will be our only chance for survival, and for eternity they shall be remembered as Warlock: Those with immense power who are not afraid to wield it."

15+ Year Old Account
    /cast [mod:shift, target=mouseover] [] Fear
    i use a shift modifier so i dont accidently mouse over something when trying to fear my target